Colarado Labor

vijinanda

Registered Users (C)
Hi Guys
Any updates about Non RIR labor in Denver Colarado.Mine was filed in dec'01 .

Thanks
Nanda

I just found out today that Denver Non-RIR has been moved to couple of months from April 2001. It was stuck there for almost a year.

:)

If it is really true it is a very good news.where did you get this info.I have seen the dol website but its not updated.

Please update

Hi,

I have a H1-B extension petition filed with the INS. I would greatly appreciate if anyone accessing this forum can post their filing/approval dates if they are in a similar situation. I have created a new thread under H visas - Nebraska Center tracker for this purpose.

Thanks

I found out from the lawyer. So we have to wait and see when its updated on the DOL website.

Dol Website still shows April '01. Only RIR has moved one month forward, that too after 2 months. Is it that your lawyer told you just like that. Does anyone has credible info about this. Does any MAY applications got response from Colorado SESA. Looks like its going to take forever.

How is the situation for LC in Colorado?

Hi, I get a potential job offer in Colorado. How is the situation for LC here. Is it moving fast here? Thanks.

How is the situation for LC in Colorado?

Hi, I get a potential job offer in Colorado. How is the situation for LC here. Is it moving fast here? Thanks.

I called two months ago and they said they have 3 more days to go. So that way they are taking approx. 1 month for each day. They recently started last day of the month.

Don't get excited. Most of 245(i)-s were files the last day of April, 2001. So, your assessment is not correct. It might take a month per day, but it will take 6 times more for the last day.

I am a new member. I filed in July 2001. I talked with my lawyer this week. She said she talked with Colorado SESA recently. They are left with few applications from Apr 2001. She said when DOL updates their site next month, we should see May 2001. I hope she is right. I don't trust her necessarily, but thought I will share this with you.:confused:

Originally posted by Hexamon
Don't get excited. Most of 245(i)-s were files the last day of April, 2001. So, your assessment is not correct. It might take a month per day, but it will take 6 times more for the last day.

Thanks for sharing. This is what my laywer has been telling me for the last 12 months.

I think we should start tracking LC progress here in this thread.
We can capture priority date, date they heard from LD, date of approval... Please advice for the best way to do this centrally and not in different messages.

Thanks

Colorado DOL

Hi Guys,
I am new to this forum. Just now I got an email from my attorney. So I thought of posting it. I have applied for Labor in December 2001, Non RIR. The thing is my attorney received acceptances for two cases today which are applied after April 2001. Here is the email I got it Today.
Thanks
Krishna
We received acceptances to advertise, the next step, for two applications today that were filed after April 30, 2001. We do not know yet a what pace the CDOL is going to process the post 4/30/2001 cases. We will let you know as soon as we hear anything about your case.