Code 3 Biometrics Done

kulbikr

Registered Users (C)
So today had my appointment at the USCIS office (about 10 min drive from here) for Code 3 Biometrics. Seamlessly done. We had an appointment of 9AM we reached there by 8:30 AM and they took us in...we were done about 20 min later, No hassles. I am hoping my EAD would come in the next five to ten days. I did not receive any code 2 or 1 before this. I dont know how significant is that but at least now we will not have to do this again as long as my 485 gets approved in 15 months... :) Keeping fingers crossed.

kulbikr said:
So today had my appointment at the USCIS office (about 10 min drive from here) for Code 3 Biometrics. Seamlessly done. We had an appointment of 9AM we reached there by 8:30 AM and they took us in...we were done about 20 min later, No hassles. I am hoping my EAD would come in the next five to ten days. I did not receive any code 2 or 1 before this. I dont know how significant is that but at least now we will not have to do this again as long as my 485 gets approved in 15 months... :) Keeping fingers crossed.

now a days they preferably don't take code1 or 2 !!!
code 3 is essentially mix of both.

Yeah I can see that.....lots of people get Code 3s directly. It did not make sense to take them separately anyways....:).....but with the electronic system the thing is a breeze now....i remember when a friend of mine did it like five years ago...man it took him an hour just get in and then his hands were inked and then they over didit...then he had to come back next day cause they misplaced the file...whew....long story but a painful one...

We finally received our EAD cards today...well I should not say "finally"..lol...this was way faster than I had ever expected....by gods grace things have been going on just fine so far an hopefully the GC should be the next piece (well the final piece) of good news I am expecting....still waiting....

Can you tell me how long it took you to get your EAD? I applied on Sep11 to renew my EAD but still no news.

Thanks

need help

eb1doc said:
now a days they preferably don't take code1 or 2 !!!
code 3 is essentially mix of both.

I and my wife divorced, I have a H1B, how about her? what status she can get after our divorce? Thanks in advance.

HelpeB1, WTF! How is your case related to this thread? Why don't you simply start another thread in H1b section for your question?

katrinas said:
HelpeB1, WTF! How is your case related to this thread? Why don't you simply start another thread in H1b section for your question?

I am new here, I haven't fingered out how to start it. Thanks.