Code 2 Done Today

SHAMAL

Registered Users (C)
FYI:

Myself, wife and two kids got their CODE 2 biometrics done today. This was at the Anchorage (Alaska) ASC. Our appointments were at 11 am and 12 noon respectively. We reached there around 10.30 am, and since there was nobody except us we got all our biometrics done in 20 mins.

For me and my wife they took digital picture, index finger print, and signature (like you sign your credit card).

For the two kids (under 14) they took digital picture and index finger print (no signatures).

When I was watching my kids index finger printing, on their screen their device said PASS that means FP is OK for the plastic.

We have already done our CODE 1 in July 2004. Our RD is May and June 2004 (wife’s was separate, as I was waiting for her BC). Mine is under EB OR category, I-140 approved in February 2004. The case is non-concurrent.

Hope this info helps others who are going to have their Bio’s taken in the near future.

Today's biometrics will be stored in a file for producing the plastic whenever our 485 are approved. I hope this happens soon. Good luck to everyone who is in line.

I consider biometrics as at least some progress; and I would also imagine that USCIS must have done some sort of pre-approval otherwise why would they go to the trouble of getting your biometrics for the GC? However, I could be wrong because some posts indicate that they had their CODE 2 done long time back and were still waiting for their 485 approvals.

LUD changed today

After our code 2 biometrics yesterday LUD changed for all four of us. Message did not change but only the LUD changed to today. This is normal as per USCIS.

why for kids?

It is said that biometrics is only for applications 14-79 years old. Why did you apply for your kids? Are they required?

Thanks.

Fp

I did my FP 3 dys ago and NO LUD at the moment in Houston, Texas , I went 2 weeks earlier than my appt , and they were fine , Do you think that is the reason I haven't seen an LUD ?

Ash