code-2 done, "code-1" biometrics again

godwithme

Registered Users (C)
I have done code-2 biometrics on June 1st, 2005. My name check has been finished in 2004. Since my fingers has some cracks, I have done FP (code 1) twice but was not cleared becuase of printing quality. I got clearance letter from local police departments, and mailed them. Recently, I have contact congressman to make inquiry.

Today --July 21, I received another notice:
"To process your application, the USCIS must capture your biometrics", but it is another "code 1" (the difference is that it doesn't way "we need to obtain your FP for FBI background check").
Do you guys have some ideas what is going on? DO they need it to be cleared by FBI? or they need to do something for my approval?

Thanks!

re, code-2 done, another "code-1" biometrics--confusing

Thanks for your reply, Here is my details:

EB2
I140: Approved Feb, 2004
I485 PD: April, 2003. RD: March, 2004
Name check completed 3.30.2004 (just recieved FBI email yesterday)
AP June 2004
FP1 June 2004
FP2 Jan 2005
FP3 (code 2) June 1, 2005 LUD changed 06/02, 06/03,
FP (code1) to "capture biometrics information".
I485 AD: ?????????

I think it is Code2, due to their stupid mistake, they put wrong code. Call 1-800 number and ask them the detail. Good luck!

wy007:

Have you done Code-2 recently? Could you post mroe details? I have done code-1 and 2 this year. I don't know why I have to do code-2 again. since my finger has some crack, code-1 prints are not clear. But I obtained police department clearance already.

My question is do they need "code 3" to put in their computer for record in GC stamping, or just "code-2"? Because I saw some people got code-2 or code-3 before approval.

Thanks,

godwithme, have u done the code 1 Bio? Can u tell me what it exactly is? Just a normal FP? Thank you!