code 1 fp...

skp19722003

Registered Users (C)
Today I gave code 1 FP at Detroit. Just to took FP they took more than 20 mins, it's not computerised this time, everything is manual like giving FP in India. The same thing they did using computer when I gave first time (05/2004)They took and affix on a specially formatted sheet(10 fingers first and 3 fingers seperately and then little finger & thumb seperately). This is the 3rd time giving fp.
1st FP: May 2004
code 2: Aug 2005
code 1: today

skp19722003 said:
Today I gave code 1 FP at Detroit. Just to took FP they took more than 20 mins, it's not computerised this time, everything is manual like giving FP in India.
what exactly do you mean by saying like in INDIA.....

??

I meant, they have a big flat iron plate (like vegetable cutting board) and they apply some ink like thing then they roll our fingers and take the fp.

Code 1 FP

I Just received the Code 1 FP for myself ( the second time), and didn't receive the notice for my wife. Is it normal. Dose my wife also need to do seconde fp for code one. We did the first FP code 1 in Dec 2004, and code 2 in Sep 2005.

Please let me know if you have any ideas.

Thanks

The same thing happens to me. I and my wife did the first FP code 1 in Dec 2004, and code 2 in Sep 2005. Yesterday I received the third notice for FP but only one notice for myself.

??!!

May be it's a good sign guys. somebody mentioned couple of weeks ago CSC approved some cases after doing code 1 bio. God only knows!