Raju Krishnan

Registered Users (C)
hi

it looks like VSC is moving faster than we anticipated based on
immitracker data. this can mean one of two things - immitracker is NOT
being updated by guys who are approved - in larger percentages than we
think - OR - VSC is going ahead with new cases even though older cases
are unadjudicated (i am not including EB3 non-current PD cases in this
unadjudicated group of which there will be a few from ND AUG 1999 to MAR 2000)

comments ?

No Title

Yes Raju, you are right. Lot of people are not updating the tracker volunteerly, most of the times myladoor gets that info from different chat boards. Atleast if the persons actively surfing this board would update the tracker we will get a fair guess(reports). But it\'s not being done. You see many approvals today on this board but tracker has only two approvals.

For others who don\'t know the tracker, here is the link.
http://www.immitracker.com/app/index.html?sc=VSC

No Title

You guys are totally wrong. There are a lot of people like me EB2 PD current and ND of OCT, NOV not approved yet.

The only mistake we have done is apply for I-485 in oct and nov. We are getting penalized for that.

My details:
PD 5/8/98 EB2 India
ND 10/4/99
FP 3/2/01

Still waiting and waiting and waiting......

ver_sri

No Title

myladoor/oct2000

myladoor should capture the members email address when registering the new member.

Myladoor can broadcast once every 2 months to the whole group that they should update their record for helping out others who are waiting.

this is just a suggestion...comment guys.

No Title

I agree with you. Myladoor was not asking email-id because many people might hesitate to register for that reason. May be he can try by making email-id is compulsary for sometime while registering so that he can broadcast updates to the tracker which also reminds if anyone forgets to update the tracker.

No Title

Raju and all,

I take it 5 more months for our June\'2000 cases to be approved. I believe most people update their data regularly and there are at least half of those people between OCT\'99 and JAN\'00 are still waiting although there seem quite some Feb\'00 cases being approved. The upside is that VSC is the slowest among the four service centers in terms of I-485. This will give them some pressure to expedite their processing. Attached please see the length of waiting over the last couple of years. The straight line at the bottom is the number of months waited by June\'00 cases. When the straight line meets the red line, June\'00 case will be approved. (click vvv.jpg at the bottom to see the figure)

BTW, our prediction back in Feb is quite good which I believe is purely by chance.
Here it is
RDs; # of months to wait; Approval date
   06/00; 6.8; 09/01
   05/00; 6.5; 09/01
   04/00; 6.1; 08/01
   03/00; 5.3; 07/01
   02/00; 4.0; 06/01
   01/00; 2.4; 04/01
   12/99; 2.2; 04/01
   11/99; 1.6; 04/01 http://www.immigrationportal.com/WebX?128@@.eee9200

I

No Title

CNEB1VSC - our predictions were reasonable - but do you see that
as per our old estimates 03/00 cases were to be done 7/01 ?
It still 4/01 (5/01 almost) and VSC is into them !

They are definitely going faster than we thought and lets hope and
pray to God that they keep up the pace. Also as perthe model,
Apr/May/Jun of 2001 would be treated like other months - but I believe that these months the "k" factor will be less because more %age of the total cases are already registered due to FP being issued already !

No Title

Raju - It seems to me VSC is processing Oct\'99 - Feb\'00 cases simultaneously. There are still a lot (more than half) to be finished for this period based on tracker data. Also, the lastest "k" facter is actually much larger (abnormal) due to the recent movement by OCT2000, Myladoor and others. Did you look at the figure I attached?
Check it below.