Clinton/Hagel/Menendenz News conference

Want:
They don´t say a word about the 4 year wait for citizen. Are you sure this is the bill that includes that amendment?

she is doing her best to be elected as president of USA brainwashing immigrants for votes :) :eek: :p mayor requested all cab drivers of NY to use hybrid fuel to show how he cares about pollution 1 year before election:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sinnersroom:
Did you know that we latinos are the biggest minority in the USA? Even bigger than the black community. So if she (Hilary) is able to brainwash latinos as you said, she could have a realy good chance to win.

i know :) but i think she doesnt have a chance(i dont have anything against latino community)

she is doing her best to be elected as president of USA brainwashing of latino community for votes :) :eek: :p guliani requested all cab drivers of NY to use hybrid fuel to show how he cares about pollution 1 year before election:)

Use hybrid fuel? Where is that? How can we use it? All the fuel coming out of gas stations has at least 10 percent ethanol..what are you talking bout?

Reuniting family is brain washing?

Sinnersroom:
Did you know that we latinos are the biggest minority in the USA? Even bigger than the black community. So if she (Hilary) is able to brainwash latinos as you said, she could have a realy good chance to win.[/QUOTE

Unfortunally,minorities can't make a US President.

Use hybrid fuel? Where is that? How can we use it? All the fuel coming out of gas stations has at least 10 percent ethanol..what are you talking bout?

Reuniting family is brain washing?

i didnt mean about reuniting ,.i am talking in general .
dont you think it had to be done when her husband was president . i mean they always make good actions before election . suddenly next year election she is a candidate and she realised about family values .

fuel it was on news .i think they are planing to change it .New York's signature yellow taxis will all run on hybrid petrol-electric engines by 2012, reducing air pollution and helping to tackle climate

i didnt mean about reuniting ,.i am talking in general .
dont you think it had to be done when her husband was president . i mean they always make good actions before election . suddenly next year election she is a candidate and she realised about family values .

fuel it was on news .i think they are planing to change it .New York's signature yellow taxis will all run on hybrid petrol-electric engines by 2012, reducing air pollution and helping to tackle climate

If you look at her history..she and her husband were the ones that introduced V visa(LPR spouse) and it has since expired...

Also this ammendment is directly to do with unitefamilies.org hiring a lobbyist and going after clinton to introduce this ammendment. This has nothing to do with latinos and 85% of LPR spouses waiting are from ASIA.