Climax is Nearing I Hope!!!!

madgu-gc2005

Registered Users (C)
Hi all,

I am glad that the A# problem GOT SOLVED which was hindering me in interlinking. Last month I sent 3 FAXES and 3 Express Mails to VSC to make correction in my approved I-140 (EB-2 NIW). I did not get any response inspite of sending mails and it was frustrating. BUT this afternoon I got 3 MAGIC emails from CRIS saying that VSC has sent the amended notice. By next week I/my attorney should receive it. I did not ask the help from senator/congressman.

Since my NC is done I can hope for interlinking. Don't give up your effort. I thank all the forum members for their constant support.

EB-1EA at TSC
--------------
I-140 RD-01/12/07; ND-01/16 (efiled)
AD: 02/26/07
LUD: March 09, 2007 (amended notice sent - A# corrected)
------------
EB-2 NIW PD:09/2005
I-140 AD: 03/01/06
LUD in I-140: April 03, 2007 (A# corrected and Amended notice sent by VSC)
I-485 VSC-->NSC 07/13/06
I-485 (Primary): LUDs: 07/13/06

I-485 (Derivative):
LUDs- July 13,06;
Feb. 28, 2007 (with message change);
March 01, 02, 09/2007(No message change)
March 14, 2007 (file transfer to VSC again) - Do not know the reason why?
LUD: 03/15/07

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations!

Could you tell us how you know your Name check is done please? Thanks.

Hi all,

I am glad that the A# problem GOT SOLVED which was hindering me in interlinking. Last month I sent 3 FAXES and 3 Express Mails to VSC to make correction in my approved I-140 (EB-2 NIW). I did not get any response inspite of sending mails and it was frustrating. BUT this afternoon I got 3 MAGIC emails from CRIS saying that VSC has sent the amended notice. By next week I/my attorney should receive it. I did not ask the help from senator/congressman.

Since my NC is done I can hope for interlinking. Don't give up your effort. I thank all the forum members for their constant support.

EB-1EA at TSC
--------------
I-140 RD-01/12/07; ND-01/16 (efiled)
AD: 02/26/07
LUD: March 09, 2007 (amended notice sent - A# corrected)
------------
EB-2 NIW PD:09/2005
I-140 AD: 03/01/06
LUD in I-140: April 03, 2007 (A# corrected and Amended notice sent by VSC)
I-485 VSC-->NSC 07/13/06
I-485 (Primary): LUDs: 07/13/06

I-485 (Derivative):
LUDs- July 13,06;
Feb. 28, 2007 (with message change);
March 01, 02, 09/2007(No message change)
March 14, 2007 (file transfer to VSC again) - Do not know the reason why?
LUD: 03/15/07

Congratulations!

Could you tell us how you know your Name check is done please? Thanks.

I contacted NSC by dialing 1-800-******** couple of times. I was told that my NC is clear. But I do not know when my NC got initiated and ended.

madgu congrats, now next step of interlink, I am sure it will work. Good luck

Hi good y

TSC might have interlinked your case since you got LUD in your approved EB-1EA. That is what I guess.

If we get FP notice then it means we are close. what do you say?

Hi good y

TSC might have interlinked your case since you got LUD in your approved EB-1EA. That is what I guess.

If we get FP notice then it means we are close. what do you say?

HI,
I talked to a TSC officer, and she told me that they are not processing my application now, so cannot give details on interlink and I asked how long it takes, she said she cannot say anything. She was very arrogant, so I did not go much detail and stopped the conversation.
In another 485 related thread, I saw many people were getting similar updates as mine and so far nothing happened. so I am not so optimistic.

HI,
I talked to a TSC officer, and she told me that they are not processing my application now, so cannot give details on interlink and I asked how long it takes, she said she cannot say anything. She was very arrogant, so I did not go much detail and stopped the conversation.
In another 485 related thread, I saw many people were getting similar updates as mine and so far nothing happened. so I am not so optimistic.

Hi good y

don't give up. keep sending FAXES of the interlink request to TSC. Can you imagine in a month I sent nearly 3 faxes and 3 express mail to VSC to correct A#. Are you sure that your NC is done? did you ask about that.

I never talked to TSC guys so far. Next week probably i will try to contact after sending corrected I-140s.

We will get our GC buddy. I know how much stress you will be going through.

Good days are coming...