Clearing confusion => Vishnu Mahadev and Vishnu Mahad`ev are two different people.

McCarthy - What do you know about the meaning of credibility ?

Do you know anything about evidence, proof, due process,
Thank god there are some sane people sitting as judges otherwise every Tom Dick and Harry can be victimized easily

Refrain posting such flames

What are you talking about? This makes me to ask you whether you are from a neighboring country of India? People from certain neighboring countries of India have always tried to intrude this holy land, make nonsense and this looks like one of such deeds.
Don\'t go that personal and please mind you language before posting such messages on public forum. Needless to say that this does not reflect good on your part and surely discourage people visiting here for information.
BTW, are you related to this person named "Vishnu Mahadev" or do work for him or you are just one person with many names? Your all posting are in his favor and makes appear that you are ready to lick his boots.
Although, I have not been on this board since long enough, but I have noticed that people are going personal and focusing on useless issues rather than getting through the I-485 process for which this board has been created.
Take Care.