Cleared..... Cleared.... Thank God

Hey Annoosa,

Thanks... what do i say to USCIS? i talked to them, they are like of no use, should i just call them again and request for expedite? Should i mention that my name check has been pending for over 3 years, filed by USCIS on 01/06/2003 with FBI and has not cleared. I got "no records" response from FBI Mr. David Hardy. I have sent faxes to following numbers
1. 202 324 3367 and 202 324 3752.
i got my employer/president to write me a letter to expedite, which i just faxed and will also mail it to Director Hooton.
Are those the right fax numbers? i am trying everything and anything......

Thank you,
Hammad Khan.

khanhammad said:
Hey Annoosa,

Thanks... what do i say to USCIS? i talked to them, they are like of no use, should i just call them again and request for expedite? Should i mention that my name check has been pending for over 3 years, filed by USCIS on 01/06/2003 with FBI and has not cleared. I got "no records" response from FBI Mr. David Hardy. I have sent faxes to following numbers
1. 202 324 3367 and 202 324 3752.
i got my employer/president to write me a letter to expedite, which i just faxed and will also mail it to Director Hooton.
Are those the right fax numbers? i am trying everything and anything......

Thank you,
Hammad Khan.

yes this is how i did it... but if i was u and my proiority date is current and the processing dtae at the service center is past mine, i will be preparing to file a lawsuit.... in 2-3 months u should get approved according to what I have heared on this forum... I dont really have any expreince with that, but it was going to be my next step if my name did not clear......

annoosa said:
Its on the USCIS website...its (800) 375 – 5283

thanks Anoosa,

I tried calling the given number, but finally ended up in automated message system.
Message was exactkly same as what it states online.

Is there something missing, I want to reach the office to talk about name check.

Please help in this.

thanks

annoosa said:
yes this is how i did it... but if i was u and my proiority date is current and the processing dtae at the service center is past mine, i will be preparing to file a lawsuit.... in 2-3 months u should get approved according to what I have heared on this forum... I dont really have any expreince with that, but it was going to be my next step if my name did not clear......

My proiority date is current and processing date is current also. How does it cost to file lawsuit? I am trying to avoid lawsuit as it will cost a good chunk of money like $3 to 4k, I want to fax and mail letters everyday and try that method till end of next month before I decide to hire a lawyer. I have even faxed for expedite request to Texas USCIS, i am also going to fax one to Altanta District Director. Trying everything now......

Thank you,
Hammad Khan.

khanhammad said:
My proiority date is current and processing date is current also. How does it cost to file lawsuit? I am trying to avoid lawsuit as it will cost a good chunk of money like $3 to 4k, I want to fax and mail letters everyday and try that method till end of next month before I decide to hire a lawyer. I have even faxed for expedite request to Texas USCIS, i am also going to fax one to Altanta District Director. Trying everything now......

Thank you,
Hammad Khan.

I have really no Idea.. since i did not need to use it... check the otther threads here that talkmabout that..

Confused

I called both the congerssman's office and the sentor's office. The congerssman's office told me tht my approval is pending background check. However, the senator's office told me that my approval is pending visa avaialbility (visa type is current and available though). Now I do not know which one is right.

I believe CIS officers try to get rid of callers just by saying anything.

SAMBOCICO said:
I called both the congerssman's office and the sentor's office. The congerssman's office told me tht my approval is pending background check. However, the senator's office told me that my approval is pending visa avaialbility (visa type is current and available though). Now I do not know which one is right.

I believe CIS officers try to get rid of callers just by saying anything.

only u know if u have any visa numbers available... u could be pending both.. if there is no visa number for ur category, then why bother with the name check.... waite untill ur date is close to current...

Need some Help about understanding terms

I was looking at following dates. I need some explanation about what it means by:

PD: Priority date.
AD: Approval date??
RD: ??
LUD:??
RFE:??
FP: Finger print??

Does following case means that PERM applied in Sept 05 and I-140 approved in December 05?

What about I-485? Is it applied or approved?

PERM: PD: 09/07/05, AD: 10/18/05
I-140: RD: 11/14/05, LUD:11/18/05, Approved:12/09/05 (No LUD so far but got hard copy)

I-485 Self, Spouse, Child
RD: 11/14/05, LUD:11/18/05, 12/28/05(RFE recieved), 12/30/05, 01/04/06
RFE: Dec 20 (Legal status from 2001-2004), Reply Dec 21
FP: 12/28/05
FBI Name Check Cleared: 01/11/06
Approval notice:
Plastic Card:
No I-131 OR I-765