• Hello Members, This forums is for DV lottery visas only. For other immigration related questions, please go to our forums home page, find the related forum and post it there.

clear idea

tony5

Registered Users (C)
Hello everybody,

I called Kcc for want to know my dv processing . They told me that my interview in January . Is it mean that I have selected for Interview ?
If I selected ,can I request to Kcc whatever they send in 2nd letter that will send me in my e-mail address ? As a result, I can prepare myself . Is it possible ? And when I will expect to receive my second letter ?

Thanks in advance .

yes interview

hi what winner are you EU, af....;
If Eu I can give the details sent in the second enveloppe even if I thhink it s the same thing for all of us.
usually they dont second letter information by email. you have to wait. if you don t receive it 15 days before maybe you shoudl contact them.
congrats let me know if i can help you

I m eu winner; appointment in 10 days

print out the mail from kcc take it to us embassy in your country they will give ll document needed

To fifiparis

Thanks. No , i am from Asia . What the document you have collected for the interview ?

To Emmy316

Thanks . If my second letter will not come , it it enough to see the kcc e-mail reply in my home country US embassy ?

doc:
appointment letter
birth certificate
marriage certificate
police certificate
high school diploma plus others.
vaccination record
affidavit of support
1 photo
paaseport

that s alll