citizenship lawsuit....

i just got home from san francisco after meeting an attorney.we discussed this issue for a long time.and also had phone conversation with two another attorneys.
conclusion : not good.
it's not worth to try it.waste of money that's what they think.
i even asked about returning to COP and about renewing a NP.
conclusion: good
we are no more asylees.permanent residents.they cannt take away this status just basis on that we travelled to our country or renewd NP.there wonnt be any problem during citizenship.
selective selective registration:no one ever denied citizenship basis on that he has not regeistered with SSR.to get a status information letter write this reason"i was not aware of this. neither INS nor SSR infromed me to get registeration.

Paramvir1 said:
i just got home from san francisco after meeting an attorney.we discussed this issue for a long time.and also had phone conversation with two another attorneys.
conclusion : not good.
it's not worth to try it.waste of money that's what they think.
i even asked about returning to COP and about renewing a NP.
conclusion: good
we are no more asylees.permanent residents.they cannt take away this status just basis on that we travelled to our country or renewd NP.there wonnt be any problem during citizenship.
selective selective registration:no one ever denied citizenship basis on that he has not regeistered with SSR.to get a status information letter write this reason"i was not aware of this. neither INS nor SSR infromed me to get registeration.

Allright dude, you tried and that's good! Thanks for the work anyway!
Time to remove the sticky, huh?

Paramvir1 said:
thanx for your positive responses.
could you please get your lawers view on this matter .and let's see if they share the same or not.and if some have different opinions ,what are they.
ask these few questions..
can we win..?
on what ground..?
how long it will take..?
what's cost..?
what if we donnt win..?is there any adverse results..?
and wantmygcnow..could you get Rajiv's view on this if possible.cuz i think he is expert in immigration.
I asked a Litigation Immigration Attorney about lawsuit . He told me he can help us .he knows USCIS attorneys . If you want You can call him
(202)2763986 His name is Gregory N. Bryl EsQ

Last edited by a moderator: