Citizenship Interview Experience at Santa Ana

aus

Registered Users (C)
I passed my citizenship interview today. Interview was done in about 15 minutes.

The officer (a very nice young lady) first asked me to swear in by raising my right hand. Then she asked me three questions:
1. Am I still married -- Yes
2. Am I living with my wife at same address -- Yes
3. Have I filed for divorce -- No

Then she asked me to read the sentence:
Which state has the highest population?

After that she asked me to write:
California state has the highest population.

Then she asked me following six questions:
1. What are two rights of freedom from the first ten amendments -- Freedom of speech, Freedom of Religion
2. Who vetoes the Bill? -- President
3. Why did the colonist came to US? -- Freedom
4. If the president can no longer serve who becomes the president? -- Vice President
5. 48. There are four amendments to the constitution about who can vote. Describe one of them? -- citizens 18 and older can vote
6. Name one branch of the government -- Executive

She told me that I passed the test but can't send approval until November 9 (that's when I complete my third year GC anniversary). She told me that she has a put a note on my application to approve it on November 9.

She told me that I should expect my OL in two to three weeks.

Good luck to everyone in this forum. Here is my N400 application details.

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AoxJgTZJQsbldFVXaVFXODFlb1d5aWxqM1lnVlVUc3c&hl=en#gid=17

Aus,

Good interview experience and I am keeping my fingers crossed that you are approved soon, and an invitation i send soon. Still waiting, but it seems as if Baltimore usually sends the oath invitation two weeks after an approval. So, I am just counting days on my end.