Citizenship Interview Cancelled !!!

Hi Atique,

I was there on 2/12 morning. I called USCIS and they told me there's nothing they can do!!?? I might have called a wrong service number. What number did you call to reschedule the interview? Thanks...

Hi Atique,

I was there on 2/12 morning. I called USCIS and they told me there's nothing they can do!!?? I might have called a wrong service number. What number did you call to reschedule the interview? Thanks...

connie.wang, Don't bother calling USCIS but go to that interviewing office & hand them your 02/12/10 interview appointment letter the one that was cancelled. USCIS will take your interview. I was scheduled on 02/12 but due to bad weather I had the same fate as yours but I showed up the first day that Irving USCIS office opens on 02/16 & was interviewed. When I asked the IO about me being feeling lucky to be interviewed that day she replied any applicant that missed 02/12 interview USCIS will interview them as they walk in.
As a matter of fact I just received my oath letter this afternoon just 6 days after my interview. So don't just wait for the re-scheduling date rather go to that USCIS office & if they didn't change anything from last week you should be just fine.
Well instead of waiting better show up at the USCIS office & try once. I made it also another guy I know also got successful.
Atique.

connie.wang, Don't bother calling USCIS but go to that interviewing office & hand them your 02/12/10 interview appointment letter the one that was cancelled. USCIS will take your interview. I was scheduled on 02/12 but due to bad weather I had the same fate as yours but I showed up the first day that Irving USCIS office opens on 02/16 & was interviewed. When I asked the IO about me being feeling lucky to be interviewed that day she replied any applicant that missed 02/12 interview USCIS will interview them as they walk in.
As a matter of fact I just received my oath letter this afternoon just 6 days after my interview. So don't just wait for the re-scheduling date rather go to that USCIS office & if they didn't change anything from last week you should be just fine.
Well instead of waiting better show up at the USCIS office & try once. I made it also another guy I know also got successful.
Atique.

Thank you very much... I will try tomorrow morning. I felt extremely lucky to have the chance to come across this board and learn how to get this done. Thank you, once again, for your excellent tips... Well, hope there's no snow tomorrow (it looks like another snowy day in DFW area tomorrow, OMG....) lol...

Connie,
Atique is right.
I was in the same situation and I had my interview done on 2/16.
I too received my oath letter today scheduled for 03/12.
Dont delay and go to the USCIS tomorrow they will get your interview done in INFOPASS