Citizenship for my Wife & Daughter

prospect_gc

Registered Users (C)
Mine & my daughter green cards were approved in July 2005 and my wife's green card was approved later in September 2009 (due to RFE on her case & unavailable visa numbers). I would like to know below information before I proceed to apply for citizenship.

1) It has been 5yrs since my green card approved, Do I need wait for my wife's 5 years eligibility to apply for citizenship?
2) If I apply now, is my wife automatically consider under my case? or She has to apply separately after her 5 yrs eligibility?
3) My daughter is 10 years old, does she gets her citizenship with my application or my wife's application?

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Prospect_GC

Mine & my daughter green cards were approved in July 2005 and my wife's green card was approved later in September 2009 (due to RFE on her case & unavailable visa numbers). I would like to know below information before I proceed to apply for citizenship.

1) It has been 5yrs since my green card approved, Do I need wait for my wife's 5 years eligibility to apply for citizenship? -- No
2) If I apply now, is my wife automatically consider under my case? or She has to apply separately after her 5 yrs eligibility? -- Separately
3) My daughter is 10 years old, does she gets her citizenship with my application or my wife's application? -- Whichever is first (i.e. if you go ahead with your naturalization now - which would probably the sensible thing to do - your daughter will become a US citizen at the moment you become one.)

Appreciate your help.

Thanks,
Prospect_GC

I've inserted answers following your questions.