Citizenship Eligibility

citzn

Registered Users (C)
I got GC three years ago. I will be eligible for applying Citizenship after 1 year and 9 months. I have a family situation, for which I need to travel back home for five and half months next year, after which I will come back to USA and stay for six and half months. And again I need to do the same thing for following year also. I don't own any property in USA.
My questions are
1. Will the stay out of USA for five and half months in two consecutive years, affect my Citizenship continuous and physical residency eligibility?
2. Will this in anyway create issues for Citizenship Eligibility.
3. Once Citizenship is approved, and after Oath, How long can I stay out of USA? Are there any physical stay requirements that I need to fulfill as a USA citizen.

Can someone please advise. Thanks in advance.

JoeF. Thanks for your response. Can you please let me know
1. If continous stay means I need to stay 6.5 months continously without a break in a single stay or can I stay 3 months at the begining of the year and another 3.5 months at the end of year.
2. If I apply for Citizenship after 4 years 9 months( I have already completed 30 months of stay in USA), and if i have completed only 3 months of stay in that year and if I still have to complete other 3 months stay. Will I be eligible to apply for citizenship because of 4 years and 9 months and 3 months of residence in the district.
Thanks in advance for your advise.