Citizenship application - wife called 911 - No arrest and case was "unfounded"

rkforu16

Hi, I am Rahul. I have been on green card for 5 years and about to apply for citizenship.
A year back, in the heat of the argument my wife called 911. Cops came, and they separated for a night. They did not arrest me because they could not conclude anything after hearing from us. They said they will assign this case to detective, and he will take further action.

Next day, my wife realized on this, and we both submitted an affidavit through a attorney saying she does not want to pursue this any further. LAter ourlawyer spoke to the detective and the detective confirmed that he will mark the case as "UNFOUNDED" and will not take any action.

There is not arrest happened in this case.

I want to know if this cause any problem for my citizenship process and as arrest did not happen how should I answer the questions in N400 application.

15. Have you ever committed a crime or offense for which you were not arrested?
16. Have you ever been arrested, cited, or detained by any law enforcement officer (including USCIS
or former INS and military officers) for any reason?
17. Have you ever been charged with committing any crime or offense?

18. Have you ever been convicted of a crime or offense?

19. Have you ever been placed in an alternative sentencing or a rehabilitative program
(for example: diversion, deferred prosecution, withheld adjudication, deferred adjudication)?

20. Have you ever received a suspended sentence, been placed on probation, or been paroled?
21. Have you ever been in jail or prison?

Thanks a lot for your help.