Citizen Spouse' GC in NY/NJ

Processing times vary from District Office to District Office, you can look them up here:

https://egov.immigration.gov/cris/jsps/ptimes.jsp

However you can't choose where to file, as where your interview is handled is based on your address, and all AOS applications are sent to the same address, not filed at a DO. Although, I guess you could have 2 homes in NJ and NY, in which case you could choose which address to put on your application based on which would be faster!

Thanks Dr Iha .
I had aready 130 approved . Will it benefit me ...I mean my priority date will be current for I485 ?

On what basis are you adjusting status? Something other than being an immediate relative of a USC?

Thanks for reply .
Early I (on H1B) applied I130 because of my wife GC status and which is approved . she will become citizen with in 5 months so my question when my wife becomes citizen can i use that approved I130 for my adjustment status I485 so that I will have no waiting period or need to apply new I130?

You will need to get your I-130 upgraded to that of an immidiate relative of a US Citizen. At that point you can file I-485 straight away.