Citizen interview-help please.!!!

TinaMarie

I\'m so worried can any one help me with some answers Please?

Hello... I\'m a legal resident I live in New York but the next month which is February I had my appointment for make the text to became a citizen of USA. But in the year 1999 I had an accident with the police I was shopping in a Store and after I paid my bill I left the store my surprise was the alarm sounds and they toke me in to an office to discuss what they call shop lifting and then they call the police ...they took me to the precinct took my finger prints..and they don\'t release me until they get the answer about my records to make sure if I was who I said I was in all my identifications...5 long hours I spend in that precinct waiting and waiting.... till they got my papers then they let me go and they told me that I will receive in the mail the date to attend the court.
Well I went to court and they dismiss the case because I never been in any trouble never,ever and my record was clean...they made me make some hours to community service and then they told me if I don\'t get in any trouble like this again they will destroyed my finger prints records and it will be like this never happens.
But now I\'m so close to date for citizen interview and part of the request is said the truth. had nothing to hide because I was innocent and my record still clean after all this years. But my BIG QUESTION IS If this will affect my interview to became a citizen?
My husband is my sponsor he is natural born citizen from this country with a very clean record.Now he and I we are worried if this accident will make any inconviniance for me became a citizen.
Can any one help me with any answers please?

Please replay as soon is possible thank you.