CIS Form filing software

sap12452003

Registered Users (C)
Hellow fellows,

Does anyone know any good desktop based software, and/or online-secure website where you can fill INS forms? As you know there are few forms on uscis.gov like I-864 which is not fillable & so, either you have to handwrite or type it.

I would appreciate anyone suggesting any goodsite except visapro.com.

Thank You,

With the minimum fee, contact your local Catholic Charity Groups and they have professional staffs who will assist you with filling all the forms. They are very active and fresh with the USCIS informations. They even attend the meetings with the USCIS so they know what they are doing. Just a suggestion, it definitely worth it.

Good luck to you.

acrobat professional

this version of acrobat allows you to save your pdf files as well as turn regular pdf files into fillable forms.
I have a couple forms that i had converted myself let me know what forms you want and i can check if i have them

www.immgonline.com

I need I-864 , if you have one.
siracco@rediffmail.com

I also want to know, if some one knows whether is it safe to use sites like "http://www.immgonline.com/page/home",? Theu charges only buck or two & forms generated are very professional.

They do say on the FAQ that they don't share or store our information. However I am bit concern.

I would appreciate anybody ever used this?

www.immgonline.com

I used their service and am very satisfied. It's definitely worth the couple of bucks I paid.

As far as security is concerned, I trust their words. I gather as long as they are not a phishing site, it's not worth it to mess with their customers. Another sign that they take your data seriously is that as soon as you fire up a form, you are on a secure connection. That's more secure than Yahoo mail, which travels on unsecured connection.

To Gatorlink-Adobe Professional

Could you please let me know how to convert an adobe document to an fillable form? I have a adobe professional, but I have not got time to study conversion. Please list specific steps if you know how.

Thanks