CIS finishing May 02 FPs -- an idel chatter

redsword

Registered Users (C)
CIS finishing May 03 FPs -- an idel chatter

I think CIS is trying to finish May/April 03 FPs, becuase I do not see any June FP in this web site -- what do you think? My FP is in July -- I was hoping they would move to June FP by now :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats the source???

Where did you get the info. that May 2002 filers are receiving FP notices? I am a May 2002 filer too and have tried all possible ways to receive an FP notice,haven't received any communication yet. Desperate to know whats the source of this information. :eek:

No that is not what I am saying

I am saying that people who had FP done in April/May 03 is getting approved (for instance see this week's approval e-mails). Did not mean to suggest any thing else :eek: . I am interested to know what others think about this pattern I think I am seeing.

may02 ND

My ND is 7rth May 2002. No FP yet. Daily I hope someone from my category will inform that he or she has received the FP notice, which will TRULY indicate that TSC has started looking after May02 cases...till then it is NOTHING but WAIT!

Mar/Apr/May 2002 filers should change the address. It helped lot of people including me.
I moved not for this reason but got the FP as soon as i moved along with change of address Ack.
ND - Apr'2002
FP - Jan'2004

IMHO --do not do it

lallo kumar said:
Mar/Apr/May 2002 filers should change the address. It helped lot of people including me.
I moved not for this reason but got the FP as soon as i moved along with change of address Ack.
ND - Apr'2002
FP - Jan'2004

I think we had discussion about this before -- and the general view is that Change of address does not immediately trigger FP notice -- god knows what does. Why would one go through the expense of changing address on the faint hope it will trigger FP --