Cincinnati Ohio N 400 Oath ceremony timeline..Anybody waiting?

sonny4u752002

Registered Users (C)
N-400 Filed - 07/18/2007
Interview Date - 11/09/2007
Oath - ???????

Anybody waiting on oath dates in Cincinnati?

Anybody who can share their situation that would help us mutually understand where we stand in the line? Any posts here are greatly appreciated and I'm sure it will be a lot helpful for other folks too.

Is the immigration work loads effecting Cincinnati ? Please post your timelines .

I have waited a long 10 years from the day I landed in US to get here....Can't seem to wait for the last step to be completed.....

Thanks in advance.

Nobody from Cincinnati with interviews around October or November?

Does anybody have an idea on where to find out oath date schedules from court or wherever? Any phone numbers or tips?

PS: Posting here your situation(good or bad experiences) is the key to information sharing in forums like this.

Check cinci timeline thread

Folks
My Wife and I successfulyl complete dour Natz. Interviews today (10/1/2007) at Cincinnati. Our details are below
My wife's interview was actually tomorrow at 8:00 am but i had requested them to make it the same day as mine (Infopass and then a phone call to Cinci) and they agreed. We reached the office at 1:15 pm . My interview was scheduled at 2:10 pm but i was called in at 3:30 pm and the interview lasted only 5 minutes and got approval recommended sheet. My wife was called in next and the same with her. Very standard, passed all questions in the civic section. IU asked the officer did he need the disposition on traffic tickets and he said they do not need dispositions on traffic tickets.
Officer did mention that there is an oath ceremony in 2 weeks and we will be scheduled for that. He also said we were approved but the process requires a second officer to review the file before they send out Oath letters.
Only one officer was taking interviews so going was slow but we were glad they could accomodate both of us on the same day

Post Date : 5/18/07
Recd date : 5/21/07
notice date : 5/25/07
Prty date : 5/21/07
FP Not.Date : 6/01/07
FP Date : 6/26/07
Case disap. online : Still says recevied and pending
Int.ltr.notice date : 7/13/07
Int.ltr.recd.date : 7/21/07
Int. Date : 10/01/07 (me at 2:10 pm) 10/02/07 (wife at 8:00 am)
Oath ltr.Date : 10/24/07
Oath ltr rec.Date : 10/26/07
Oath Date : 11/08/07
PP Applied : 11/08/07
PP Recv : 11/16/07

I am from Columbus, OH area. I had my interview on November 2nd. Still wait for the oath letter to come, it has been over a month. At the end of my interview, the office did say it could take up to 120 days before I heard anything from them. Is this true? From my reading from this board, it usually takes only two to three weeks to receive the oath letter; some people got it within a week. Is this because of the holiday season? Everything slows down.

The closest I can calculate is based on justanotherdesi's timelines from this thread in Cinci. As per his timeline, I should be expecting an oath letter this week. Plus there is a major holiday week in the middle(thanksgiving), So it might even be a lil more delayed(maybe one more week?). However, I have also made a infopass appointment for this friday. So i'll have to wait and see if i receive something before friday or what the status is from infopass apptmt.

OhioCindy, Some people did recieve the letter anywhere from a week to 1.5 months of interview. Some people even were called on phone(with a day or 2 days notice) instead of oath letter. Take an infopass apptmt towards the end of this week. It should help understand what the status is, since there are not a lot of people in this forum from ohio, posting timelines.

PS:please let us know what the status is if you find out, so it would help others.

Columbus oath in Feb

I was wondering about my oath letter, too--I had my interview Dec 7, and didn't get the oath letter until this Saturday (January 26th). My oath date is February 19th. Not in time to vote in the OH primary, but oh well!

I was wondering about my oath letter, too--I had my interview Dec 7, and didn't get the oath letter until this Saturday (January 26th). My oath date is February 19th. Not in time to vote in the OH primary, but oh well!

Columbus, OH
My Interview is on Feb 7th. My priority date is July end of 07.

Can somebody pl tell me where the court is located?
I would also like to know if I will get the Oath Ceremony before March 15th, since I am vacating this house and moving to Arizona!:(

I cannot stay in Columbus, OH beyond March 15th, since I will forfeit my job in Arizona

Why is Ohio always faster than other states....?/...just curious.
It takes like 6mths to become a citizen there...not like vermont which is like 18mths...

Columbus, OH
My Interview is on Feb 7th. My priority date is July end of 07.

Can somebody pl tell me where the court is located?
I would also like to know if I will get the Oath Ceremony before March 15th, since I am vacating this house and moving to Arizona!:(

At my interview, they said the oath would be at the court house, which is on High Street, not too far from the place you'll have your interview, but my oath ceremony is at Veterans Memorial (near COSI).

My interview was in December and the oath is in February. You should ask at your interview if you can get your oath done ASAP--the officer said it would be 4-6 weeks, but was longer for me, perhaps because of the holidays?

hope that helps! Good luck!

At my interview, they said the oath would be at the court house, which is on High Street, not too far from the place you'll have your interview, but my oath ceremony is at Veterans Memorial (near COSI).

My interview was in December and the oath is in February. You should ask at your interview if you can get your oath done ASAP--the officer said it would be 4-6 weeks, but was longer for me, perhaps because of the holidays?

hope that helps! Good luck!

Thanks for the info, carole... I will ask the officer about the oath info... I think your's was delayed because of the holidays. One of my friends was mentioning that judges were on vacation in December.