Cincinnati - Oath ceremonies in July & Aug.,2009

patkt

Registered Users (C)
A friend of mine has cleared his N-400 interview at Cincinnati DO on June 16 th 2009. He is told to expexct Oath letter in mail. Also June oath ceremony had no vacant spot , so he was told they are having TWO Oath ceremonies in July in Cincinnati, and they will try to accomodate him in one of the two. The officer did not tell him the dates as he was not sure of the same.
Anyone here who has received oath letters for july in Cincinnati ? Pl let me know the datesif you know of it.
Any other source on websites which can give schedule of oath ceremonies in Cincinnati for july , August 2009?

I do know Dayton area Oath dates but not Cinci. Your best bet would be to contact the district court in Cinci and get the dates/venues.

Oath ceremonies -Cincinnati

Here are the dates July 17 & 29 Aug 14 & 28. Normally you take the oath in Cincinnati a month from you interview. looking at your date of your interview the oath date is suppose to be July 17. if I were you I would call them or make infor pass. if hope this helps

macb1980,
1) Thanks for posting the info. I need to wait, and hope to get one of the early dates ( July 17 or 29 ) .
2) I suppose the dates : July 17 , 29 and August 14 , 28 are all for Cincinnati and NOT for Dayton. in my previous post , I had asked BAK " what are dates for Dayton ? " . So I ask you for this clarification . Can you pl confirm ?
3) can you tell me how or from where did you find out these dates for Cincinnati ?

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
I talked to someone and the said they only do it in dayton if they have enough people if not they do it in Cincinnati. That may be why you havent received the oath date yet because they isnt enough from dayton.

Hi I had the interview in Cincinnati on the same day as your friend. I just got my oath letter in mail now. My oath date is July 29,2009 1pm.:)

Had interview on July 7 @ Cincinnati. Still waiting for that Oath letter!
Is there anyone who got Oath letter from July 2009 interview.

Thanks.

Had interview in Cincinnati on July 31st and havent received the interview letter yet.....Did anyone around that date received their interview letter????

no oath letter-cincinnati

I had interview on 8/3/09 at Cincinnati. No oath letter yet. anyone in same time period? any idea about Cincinnati oath dates fro September?

same boat. it's been about two weeks now and no oath letter. what checks did u get on your form?
Gr33nCard and julycitizen pls let's know if you've received your oath letters.

Last edited by a moderator:
not yet

No oath letter yet. Anyone knows about oath ceremony dates for next month in cincinnati?