ciba\'s message dt jan 28 2002

rsrgc

Registered Users (C)
following message copied from ciba\'s website--rsrgc
wonderfull and excellent work done by ciba

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Goodbye, CSC folks
January 28, 2002

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CSC folks, I am sad to inform you that I am leaving the immigration community (and this website) for an indefinite period. I have been struggling and thinking about this for quite some time now. I arrive this decision for a variety of personal reasons.
Firstly, I changed job and moved out of the Bay Area last November. While engrossing with moving and adjusting to the new job in a brand new environment, I was hoping (although foolishly) that the website could continue and that I could stay in touch with you folks (which I did until now). Unfortunately (or, in a different perspective, fortunately), the new job has kept me extremely busy (I work more than 10 hours everyday). It\'s nearly impossible to find any extra free time for the webpage. I think I should concentrate on the new career as my first priority before doing volunteer work such as helping immigration community.

I have told a few folks that I am a scientist, not a computer engineer. You guys probably cannot imagine how much time it takes for a non-techie like me to release a seemingly easy I-485 update. All the data gathering and maintaining various tracking lists have increasingly become a heavy burden over the years. It is time to pass on the work to someone who is more knowledgeable and more dedicate than I am.

I have been maintaining CSC tracking lists for nearly two years since February 2000 when my I-485 was filed. It has been a great learning experience, and I enjoy the work very much. It has always given me pleasure whenever someone gets his/her I-485 approved and thanks me for the little help I provide. I wish you guys all get your approvals soon with or without the tracking lists.

This website will stay "open" for a few more months. I will return to help out the community when my workload stabilizes. Until then, please cooperate with PCee or other CSC folks who are currently doing an excellent job maintaining the tracking lists.

Good bye, everyone. I\'ll be back !

P.S. Afrikanner, congratulations on getting your green cards. I am so glad to hear your whole GC process is officially over. You are the only "old" folk that I know of who is still hanging around and keeping me in touch. Time really flies, doesn\'t it? Send me an e-mail if you ever come up North for a visit.

Au Revoir, ciba. Thanks for your incredible help to all GC hopefuls at CSC....

Wish you all the luck in the world. Hope to see you back. Are you going to hand over the reins to anybody else.

No Title

It is sad that you are leaving CIBA. Thanks for the wonderful and excellent help you have provided us all. Really hope to see you again soon. Thanks.

No Title

ciba, you have done incredible job!
we all understand that it is tough to continue such a tough job.
thanks a lot for all your help and guidance.

You have done a great job!!!

Thank you so much for all that you have done for so many people. Wishing you the best in your life.

Ciba, A "thank you" from deep in my heart!.

I have to say that Ciba has done an excellent job keeping us united.

I would like to take this opportunity to say THANK YOU for your great help. I am 99% (1% for that plastic pink stuff) done for the process. I hope we all get our great card soon.

Good luck Ciba with your new career!

All the best wishes,

Ahoy

Ciba, you have been part of our lives!

You are from the gods.
The word "Ciba" means blessing, encouragement, patience, success, help and all kindness. You help people just because you want to help us on the same boat. No you are not a saint, rather, you are our buddy, you are part of us.
I often have been shocked by people who are nicer than me. I wonder how they can spare time, energy and even money for people they don\'t even know. Why can\'t I be that nice? With you, Ciba, the immigration process is not only concerning immigration, but enlightenment.
Chinese people say, "we got permanent barracks with temporary soldiers". The immigration community is the barrack and we are the soldiers coming and going. Inspired by Ciba we got more and more volunteers here who devote themself to maintain tracking lists. And we got new comers in constantly. I highly believe we can keep the tracking working on. Let me repeat what Pump said, "Before Indians and Chinese, we are all human beings."

Ciba, it\'s my fate to meet you online and get your help, I\'ll NEVER forget what you have done to us. God Bless You!!!

Thank you so much for a wonderful job you did to us....

Ciba,
Hope somebody will continue this tough job. You did a great job.
All the best in your new career.
Thanks a lot.

Ciba, Thanks a lot for maintaining this excellent site.

You did a good job in spite of heavy work load. Thanks for answering all of our queries.

Ciba, You were amazing, incredible!!

I was amazed to find that someone was so sincerely devoting so much time to this immigration community when I first came to know of I-140 tracker - and joined your 485 tracker later on. That was the single best source of information at all times of GC processing for me - it saved me a lot of stress that I would have gone through otherwise. Thank you very much.

Also, wish you a lot of success in your career and life.

Thanks Ciba

For all the tremendous service. It is perfectly understandable that you are overwhelmed with your work and cannot continue your website. It is creditable that you have continued with the site well after your approval. Obviously, you cannot keep doing it for ever. Good luck and thanks.

Thanks CIBA!

We are really going to miss your good work. I wish you GOOD LUCK in your current project.

Thanks CIBA for your wonderful and excellent work!

You really did a great job! Have a great time.

Thanks ciba for your un-parrallel work !

I hope the website continues and gives important statistics to all of us who are waiting to hear the golden words "this case has been approved...."

best regards

azcowboy007