CIBA : PP Stamping exp. at SFO and add to Plastic Card Tracking list

sxm24

Registered Users (C)
Approval Details (Handle on CIBA list sxm24):
Carmina Locsin "Case Approved!!!!! April Mailer.....According to AVM" 1/25/02 2:03pm

I got my passport stamped today (Jan 29, 2002) at SFO. Followed advice on CIBA\'s website. No problems. Took BART from Daly City at 9am. (Parking at Daly Bart station was a problem, took 45 minutes!)
 Reached Montgomery St. station and then went to 630 Sansome st. I told the guard I have to get gc stamping. He said go to 444 Washington. I knew he was wrong. I said I have "appointment". That is the magic word. (Our 485 approval notice is "considered" appointment letter). He asked for paperwork which is the approval notice and I showed that. No problem. Then go thro the metal detectors and x-ray scan for bags.
Take elevator to 2nd floor, and go into room 200. Turn right and go to room 200B, and then drop off the "courtesy" notice in the door slot.
Called at counter 19 after 20 minutes, and then gave the passport, 2 Advance parole documents, 2 EADs (one for current employer, one old F1-student EAD), I-94. We dont need these anymore, so they take it.
After 10 minutes, they called and returned passport with 1-year validity stamp saying Processed for I-551.
Returned home. Overall it was a smooth process.
Thanks.

No Title

Forgot to add, Ofcourse, the officer also took my FP and signature (one on front side and the other on back sides of a form). Thanks.

Thanks for the useful post, I am dying to...

"Turn right and go to room 200B, and then drop off the "courtesy" notice in the door slot. "

I have done this so many times in my mind already that I can do this in sleep now.

Thanks anyways.

Message from Ciba---He is leaving the immigration community

Ciba has posted a message on his website that he will no longer be maintaining the website.

It is very sad.