Please add me to the plastic card tracking
485 ND 08/24/2000
485 AD 4/25/2001
PP stamped @ SJ INS 05/03/2001
Thank you
bacardi151

No Title

hi bacard,
could you please post your passport stamping experience - I am planning to go sometime this week and would like to know what the crowd situation is at SJ INS.
Also, my approval notice says to bring 2 photos, I-94 and passport - did you take anything else with you?

thanks in advance,
-SerenityNow

No Title

I was there @ SJ INS @ 4:15 AM. There were about 50-60 before me. At about 5AM there were at least 50-60 behind me. At about 6-6:30AM family members stated joining the line ahead of me. They open the gates at 7AM. I got in about 8AM got token # 84. #84 does not necessarily mean you are # 84 in the line(1 token per family). I got out at about 10:30 AM. Actual process took about 3-4 minutes. I know someone who got in the line at about 6 AM got token # 48 ( After 200 they start with 1 again so i guess he was # 248).

I-94, Passport, 2 ADIT style photos (I got from COSTCO for $4.99) and approval notice is all you need.

bacardi151

No Title

Thanks bacardi,
That was a very useful piece of experience - so the situation at the SJ INS is as bad as it always used to be.
I didn\'t know Costco did photos for green card. Well we learn something new everyday :)

-SerenityNow

No Title

Hi bacard,

Please look for your entry in the next plastic card update.
Thanks for sharing your data.

ciba

P.S. Is Pilashtik = plastic?