Ciba, on July 10 I received my second FP Notice!!

hua zhang

Registered Users (C)
Hi, Ciba, after knowing that me and my wife\'s case has been transferred to L.A. office for an interview on May 17, 2001, I am just waiting for some news from CSC or L.A. office.

Today, I received my FP notice again! The contents of the notice is like the same one I got on Feb 23, 2001.(First FP Notice)

Anyway I will go to have the second FP, but could you please kindly advice why??

FP is scheduled on July 20, 2001 in Buena Park.

Thank you!

No Title

Hi zhanghua,

This is very strange. Folks who need FP notices are waiting
desperately with no luck, whereas those who have completed FP
such as you get a notice for no reason. What is going on???

Just to be on the safe side, go ahead and redo the FP. And
keep us posted on the development of your case.

ciba

No Title

Hi ciba
I also received my 2nd finger print notice for August 3rd.The fp notice is sent by SanJose office and not Laguna.Is it normal that re-do FP are issued by local offices ?

No Title

I gues this is the case for folks taht got sent for interview in local office

No Title

Hi, Ciba, I just did my Second FP this morning. And I talked to the INS officer since my scheduled time is on July 20. He is very kind to me said OK to take the second FP today. And what he told me is that the redo FP is totally caused by computer.

When I asked him if the computer says the second FP is still not clear, then what happen next? He said ONLY the second FP is needed. No more third FP will be issued. And also the second FP will NOT delay the interview time table.

Well, hoping that I can get the interview notice real soon.

Thank you, Ciba!

No Title

zhanghua,

Thanks for the update.

syedhaq,

Again, just to be on the safe side, redo the finger
prints to avoid any future complications.

ciba