Ciba, Kiven, Dimpu and others, I called CSC today.

hua zhang

Registered Users (C)
Hi, Ciba and others, I did called the CSC today again!

Yesterday the lady IIO told me that my FP seems UNREADABLE! she will place an order to her supervisor to issue a second FP retaken notice in the next 3 weeks.No more any information can be given from her.

Today the lady IIO is better than yesterday\'s one and she checked all the information for me.she told me my case has been moved onto an cubicle room waiting for the adjudication on April 20, 2001.(meaning: still pending) But my FP (Mar 13, 2001)and my wife\'s (Mar 30, 2001) has not been backed from the FBI. She did not say my FP is UNREADABLE. (I did not mention my yesterday\'s calling)

This is the big difference towards yesterday\'s phone talking.

>>>UNREADABLE and NOT BACK FROM FBI.

Dimpu, could you please post your FP Date? Thank you!

Ciba and others, I think the delay for CSC is due to the late clearance of our FPs by the FBI no matter the FP is UNREADABLE or NOT BACK FROM FBI.

May be next month we can have a little hope?

Any ideas, CIBA and others?

No Title

Zhangua,

My FP date is 3/24/01.I did it on same day as scheduled.
When I called on April 25th, the IIO told me with help of my A# that they received fingerprints from FBI on March 27th.
When I called TODAY, I was told by IIO that they received FP from FBI on May 3rd, just six days ago !!

No Title

zhanghua,

If what you heard today is true, then the IIO you talked to
yesterday was a lier! This is good news because folks won\'t
have to flood CSC phone line just to check their finger print
status.

I was really panic last night upon hearing your finger print
rejection. I mean, FBI should have revealed the rejection
if your finger prints were indeed unreadable.

No Title

it sounds much better. did u check with FBI too? u know, when IIO tells u not received, it might just not be updated in the main system yet. why don\'t u call FBI again? if FBI doesn\'t say unreadable, then i am sure is is readable. the chance is rare for FBI to return your result so late. never believe IIOs on this.. those jerks.

No Title

Thank you very much, Ciba & Kevin65221!

Yes, I am going to call the FBI tomorrow. I did not get a chance today.

What I am afraid is the FBI will only tell me just like the previous 3 phone askings I made: [we have sent it back on Mar 14, 2001. (Meaning your FP has been processed) you should call the INS to check the FP results.] I made my FP on Mar 13, 2001.

But I will try again tomorrow. I will post the calling.

Best Regards to Ciba and Kevin65221 and others for your help and support!!

zhanghua

No Title

u r welcome, why don\'t you rephrase your question? just ask if your FP is clear enough for them to read.

No Title

Are you going to call them again , then ??

I would suggest not calling too soon. Let a week or two pass by.

No Title

kevin, that was an excellent suggestion. I suggested the other
day that people rephrase their question as follows:

"Is my finger print acceptable?" instead of "cleared".

ciba