Ciba help please !!! Layoff next week !!!

485stage

Registered Users (C)
I will be completing my 180 days from RD. My last day at work will be 183 days from I485 RD. Company did not apply for my EAD. H1B is valid, looking for job + transfer. Assuming that I will find job in similar occupation (003-061-030 - Electronics Enginner), could I slavage my GC?

It is ok similar job occupation (003-061-xxx) ?

If let say last day of my employment in previous company I will receive job offer, how soon I can start to work?

Do I need to wait some time (H1B transfer) during which time I could be out of status?

If I find job opening and I will get offer, what company needs to do to hire H1B, and how long it will take?

Company need to do someting special before hiring H1B?

Thank you very much.

No Title

the first thing you sjould do is go and get interim at local INS.
 getting job on H1-B is very tough now.

How can I get iEAD if EAD was not applied at first place?

How can I get iEAD if EAD was not applied at first place? It is possible?

EAD at INS

485stage,

You just need to have your 485 receipt notice with you. Fill out the appropriate forms for a new EAD and submit it in person at your local INS office. You will get your EAD right away

What is good ASC and on which time I should be in queue (4am is ok?)

What is a good ASC (application service center) and on which time I should be in queue (for example 4am is ok?)

What time I should be there?

What time I should be there?
Just I485 receipt is enough?
Is SFO INS at 250 Broadway, San Francisco?
What I should say to them?

sfo EAD

I am in similar situation, I went to SFO but they decline my application( even don\'t give me a number).

The officer ask me file the EAD application to CSC. I mail the I765 to CSC last week using certified mail with return receipt, but I don\'t get the return receipt yet.

Can you go to SF to get the iEAD even though u lives/works in San Jose/ Santa Clara?

I_I,

Are u saying if u have not filed EAD application along with ur I485, u can\'t just go to the local INS center and apply for the iEAD? Am I right?

And another question is that : if u live in San Jose, can u go to SF to get the iEAD?

Thanks!