Ciba, Guys i need your help & advice

Mohammed Yakoob

Registered Users (C)
ND 03/01, PD 03/00 WAC-01-143-5XXXX, FP 07/19 I spoke to an IIO this morning. They said that my Finger Prints investigation report have not been received by FBI yet. They told me they cannot do anything till FBI sends the report to them. I called FBI and they said that they have already send a report to INS as soon as i finished my FP.

INS says haven\'t received it and FBI says we allready send it. Lawyer says BE PATIENT ??

Any suggestions what should or can be done ..??

No Title

According to my lawyer FP clearance and FBI report are
two different things done by FBI. FP clearance takes only 1 or 2
days whereas FBI report can take between 1 day to a few months.

This could explain the delay is INS receiving FP data vs FBI
sending them.

I guess you\'re ok

Looks like your FP were sent by FBI, received by INS but still waiting in the first system, without being connected with your I-485 application (stored in the second system).

Some IIO can\'t (or don\'t want to) look in the first system and they just tell you that they are still waiting for FP from FBI. I was in a similar situation, did the FP on 08/09, checked with IIO after a few days, she found them in the first system (by A#) but not in the second. Later on around 10/20 called IIO and she told me that my FP were sent to FBI on 10/16 ?!?!? I was shocked, I tried to get some more explanations but she just said "don\'t you understand me? your FP were sent to FBI, you just have to wait" I couldn\'t get anything more from her. My I-485 was approved on 11/09 and now I\'m pretty sure that on 10/16 my FP were actually moved to system 2, not sent back to FBI, but she was both unable to properly read from the screen and unwilling to help me with accurate info.

You may want to check again with another IIO, just to be sure. I did this too, around 10/25, still the guy didn\'t wanted to tell me if my FP are available from system 2 or only from system 1, he just kept repeating me "relax, your FP are ok".

No Title

Thanks for the information FOLKs but is there anybody still waiting for approval with FP done more than 4 months ????