Ciba, debo & others, just talked to IIO, strange response...pls share exp.

dentyne

Registered Users (C)
I just spoke to an IIO (actually I spoke to another IIO last afternoon), and when I asked them about my FP status, both of them answered me that he/she cannot access the system...what does that mean? I was told that my FP was received on 7/19 when I called a few weeks ago only given my wac#, why all of the sudden the story changed? Please help, thanks!

No Title

Dentyne-- I heard the same story when i called up last week. I did my FP on 07/19. Personally i am not taking them seriously as previously i was told by another IIO that the FP is in the system and she got that by using my WAC #.

No Title

dentyne dont worry...I think some IIOs basically dont know how to access FP system ( there are 2 systems ) using ur wac number...when i had called friday IIO told me they received my FP on april 2 ( i did on march 31) where as all other IIOs mentioned they received my FP from FBI on june 19.....like i said one is national system where they see the fp done same day as u do and pther system csc system has the other fp receipt date when they move from national system to csc system.

No Title

I suspect that they now have a standard way to answer calls! Two different officers gave me almost the identitcal answers for all my questions, they must have been given a guideline or something to answer our inquiry! Besides, they both offer me a number to fax inquiry. They also both mentioned the "on-duty" officers are off today!! Any comments?

Could u please tell me ur ND

Mohammed, I did my FP on 07/19/2001 and on 07/20, they were approved by FBI and sent to INS. After a couple of weeks I have talked to an IIO and was informed that the results were not received by them (I gave my A# and WAc#)

My ND is 04/19 and RD is 04/02

Could u please update this with ur ND and RD. Thanks.

What number to call for Fp status?

I did my FP 08/23. What is the phone number I should call to find out about my FP status