Ciba:case approved :)

Rao R

Finally my I-485 is approved! I got the notice today and it says it is approved on 2/21/2001.
My case details:
EB3(RIR)
ND 09/00(current)
wac# 00-265-55xxx
FP rcvd 01/22/01
I would like thank Ciba and everyone else for the wonderful support in the whole process and wish everybody an approval notice soon...
Sincerely,
csc_victim

No Title

Congratulations, csc_victim, on getting your case approved. I will
update your case in this coming Tuesday\'s update. Thanks for sharing
the good news, and wish you the best of luck in the future.

ciba

P.S. I guess your "victim" status can now be removed. :)

No Title

According to the approval notice, 2 INS style photos, the passport and the I 94 form are required. I will go to INS tomorrow (Monday, 2/26) with those and later share my experience with you.

Thnx

No Title

Hey Csc_victim, how long did you get a ND upon applying your I-485? What country are you from if you don\'t mind. Congratulations too!

No Title

My passport has been stamped in San Diego local INS office today (1/26/2001). The wait was horrible (7 hrs) but finally I received my lovely stamp. The IIO asked for my approval notice, I-94 and passport. Then she fingerprinted me, took my sinature and everything was done in 5 minutes. I was also told that the plastic card will be sent to me in 6-8 months.
Ciba, please add me to your plastic card list.
Nevermind, I got my I-485 receipt in 3 weeks if I understand your first question correctly. Answer of your second question, I am from Turkey...
Thanks for the good wishes, Best of Luck...
csc_conqueror (no more victim per Ciba s request:) )

No Title

Hello,
I am new in posting msg but a visitor on and off. I have a question. I have my FP done recently. I called IIO recently, and she told me that, they are still reviewing my case and no decision has been made. Do you know, what\'s that mean. Does it mean, it i sbeen assigned to officer. It took her some time to llok for my FP? Does it mean that, it is in system #2? Also, she asked my A# then followed wac# and also address. Is it normal?

No Title

Hey CSC-VICTIM - Thanks for your answer, what I mean is when did you apply for your I-485 after receiving your receipt? What are the documents that you need to attached with the application. Please help me since I am just about the submit my documents. Thanks so much.
nevermind

No Title

What kind of receipt/ND are you talking about?
You need to file 485 first then you will get a 485 receipt with a 485 ND (notice date) on it.

No Title

Nevermind,
I think you get the order wrong, first you apply for I-485, then you receive a receipt with RD(receipt date) and ND(notice date).
Regarding the documents required for your application, I am not sure because all the pacakage was prepared by my immi. lawyer, I just had to sign the application, provide photos. I think she also got a letter from the company I work for, stating their intent for future employment.
Hope this helped, Best of Luck!

No Title

Thanks, I just want to know the estimated time from when you file up your application to the time you get the receipt. Thanks again.