ciba, Can I really expect in couple of weeks.....

ap2002

Just now I talked to a harsh but informative IIO. She asked me just WAC# & home address and mentioned that nothing has happened so far.

I asked whether they received my finger prints or not. She mentioned that they RECEIVED my FP on MARCH 20th. Just want to mention, I did my FP on March 10th, 2001. As per \'RAVI2000\' theory I am in their main system as she did not ask my A#. Is this theory still holds good!!!

When I asked about the final outcome, she said it will be in next couple of weeks.

Any input is highly appreciated

Thanks

No Title

arey, I have simlar ND/FP to yours. hope we can get approved in "a couple weeks". lets have our fingers crossed.

No Title

Wow... Keep us posted. I wish it were true. My RD is 1/29 and FP was done 3/3. I don\'t know what my ND is since I never received a receipt!

No Title

folks,

My ND/12/1999, PD current, FP/6/00 EB3 India. Still waiting. How long will it take for 99 cases if 2001 people can get it in 2 weeks?

Any comments.

No Title

When I talked to IIO yesterday, she said that everything looks ok with the application ( don\'t know what??) and it would take 6-8 weeks and that CSC is processing ND 12/14 and prior.
By the way my ND is jan 9th, 2001 and my FP was received by CSC on March 13th.

No Title

Was thinking about this a little more... I wish it were true, but it sounds like a cruel joke. A nice IIO whom I spoke with last week said they\'re slowing down on the processing and it might take up to a hear for I-485. I know that some approvals are coming through, but they seem to be few and far in between all the non-approvals.

No Title

Two thoughts must\'ve crossed the wires at the same time ;-)

I meant to say that it would take up to a year to process the I-485 application (per the IIO last week).