ciba and others

aneri pandit

Registered Users (C)
IS THERE ANYONE WITH SITUATION LIKE US, EB-3 INDIA, PD-02/97, I-485 ND-01/00 NO FP TILL DATE,TALK TO II ALMOST EVERY WEEK SINCE OCT.00 ONLY AS. FRO THEM I SHOULD AND I WILL GET IT IN FEW WKS.EVEN SEND LETTER TO CONG.MAN IN JAN 01,BUT NO HELP IF ANYBODY IN SIMILAR SITUATION PLEASE POST OR DETAIL

No Title

Not similar situation, however for me sending FAX inquiry worked. The lawyer sent it on my behalf.

Now I am out of CSC. And into the San Jose local office, waiting for interview. I am looking at between 6 month to one year of wait (optimistic scenario) for the interview. Most of the web sites quote 800 days for San Jose I485 processing.

Have to be careful what you wish for :)

I am 1 case in 100 though, probably a fax inquiry would work better for you.

Good luck!

No Title

aneri,

Is your ND 01/00? Please clarify. If yes, your case must have
misplaced somewhere. ND 01/00 cases should be expecting to
receive approvals (or have approved long time ago), not waiting
for finger print notices.

ciba

No Title

My ND was 09/99 and I recently received approval - I personally know a lot of other people who file around the same time and haven\'t received approvals yet.
You\'re not alone in this boat - looking at the way the processing dates moved back it seems like your case would get picked up once INS starts clearing these old cases. Can\'t predict how long that\'s gonna take but you have to make sure that you send a fax inquiry through your lawyer.

-SerenitNow

No Title

dear ciba,
      notice date is 01/20/00 wac-00-080-xxxxxx is right

thanks a lot ciba. i spoke to iio several times in last few weeks they said your file has been moved to right desk,but no fp yet i don\'t know what should i do to expedite faster.