ChrisSu and wife i485 approved

ChrisSu

Registered Users (C)
Thought that I would jump with joy, but I just sat down by my office desk (motionless), couldn\'t believe my attorney\'s email mentioning approval of our cases. AD: 5/3/02. AVM still at its old same message: "On Dec 28th,... processing resume..."

Thanks for all the discussion in this great forum.

Congrats. Please post your details..

Congrats.
Once you come out from the shock of joy, please post your case details. Enjoy the INS free days.

Passports stamped....

in San Francisco. Arrived at 630 Sansome street at about 7:50am, went to security check (pass metal detector) and carry on items thru scanning machine, and then went up to room 200B. We had to slide our 485 approval in room 200B door slot. Waited for another 20 minutes, an officer called our names, we signed a form + finger print. He requested EAD/AP/H1/i94. We wait another 20 minutes, then the same officer came out, give us our passports back with stamps.

Hope you all and remaining waiters will have approval soon!!!

Thanks.

ChrisSu: need to pay any fees? need 2 phots again??need expired H-4s also??

Yes, we need 2 ADIT style photographs.

No need to pay (other than parking).

Other note is that you need to go to the 630 Sansome street entrance. In front of that 630 Sansome St. door, there are 2 lines: one is a long line (loop all the way to Washington Street entrance), the shorter (or hardly) line is for 630 Sansome Street entrance. You can join the short line since you have your 485 approval letter. If there is no line, go in to 630 Sansome immediately. There will be a guard there. You need to show your 485 approval letter.