Chinese Guangzhou CP

beijingsteps

Registered Users (C)
Just got I-140 approved and opted for CP. What's the current CP situation at Guangzhou? Any comments are welcome. Thanks a lot.

any good new?

Do you have any progress on your CP? It seems that most chinese guys are staying here for I-485, instead of going to CP? It is very hard to get some helpful information about it!!

:D

My current status

My I-140 approved on April 10, 2003. On May 9, NVC received notice from INS. Currently I am waiting for the fee receipt or DS3032. Anyway, it took me a month for NVC to get noticed, while many others only take 10 days :(

Are you Chinese too? Yes, not many Chinese choose CP. But I know two guys succeeded. You can contact me at mshen710@yahoo.com to discuss.

Good luck for yours.

Thank you for your response.
I am still waiting for the aproval of my LC, not going so far as your case.
I want to go back china for CP. Hopefully, I can get some advice from you at that time.
Wish you Good luck.

WF

Does anybody know how long it will take to be interviewed in Guangzhou after one's I-140 is approved? Thanks.

Hi, everyone:

My I140 was approved by the INS on Nov. 21, 2002. NVC just finished processing my case on May 29, 2003 and then forwarded to Guangzhou Consulate on June 05, 2003. Does anyone knows if the Name/Security Check is initiated by NVC or Consulate?

Thanks in advance for your replies.

Dick

Based on the e-mails in other threads, I sort of have the impression that GZ sends the name check request back to NVC and then NVC gets the case cleared and send the result back to GZ. This is the step after your PK 3 reaches GZ and before your interview date is scheduled.

You might want to try the DOS hotline to see whether your case is cleared or not: 1-202-663-1225-1-6

I'm not 100% sure of the accuracy of this information. For your reference only.

Packet -3 Content

To Bejingsteps:

The Pkt 3 contains Biographic Data Forms and a supplement form to be filled in Chinese.

GUZ CP