Chin up guys - the madness will end soon

tx_imm

Registered Users (C)
Just got approved Feb 12- Self and spouse. No RFE on 485.

RFE for spouse on A/P (pending) reqesting my 140 approval was recd by INS on Feb 9th (not sure if there is any correlation - I posted a previous note on a similar topic in another thread).

PD: 09/1997
RD: 05/2001
ND: 08/2001 (01248xxx)
FP: 03/2003
AD: 02/2004
3 EADs/ 3 APs/ 1 FP (thank God)

Everyone waiting for approval, I know how this wait feels. Just keep the faith. Your turn is round the corner, guys....

And I should know! It's been a long 6.5 yrs in the making. US owes me big time for mental torture, but I guess all's well that ends well.
:rolleyes:

I only found out about this forum recently. But I must say this is one of the best organized forums with a highly supportive bunch of guys, I have seen. Keep up the good work!

Congrats

Good news. Which online message did you have before getting approved? Was it the one about receiving the FP or the usually "received...990-999"? Thanks!

What a great day today!

So happy to see so many approvals today. Thanks God!

Congratulations!!! Enjoy your freedom!

>>Which online message did you have before getting approved? Was it the one about receiving the FP or the usually "received...990-999"?<<

I found that quite unpredictable. I had Fingerprint recieved..... and spouse had 990-999.... message

tx_imm.