Chicago Timeline

Hi,
My interview was in Chicago DO on July 2nd Passed with Congratualtions Marked on N652, still waiting for the Oath Letter, just wondering if you have recieved your letter for Oath.

Thanks[/QUOTE
nop havent got any letter yet. by the way which location they asked u to go for oath. i m living near by springfield so they told me around first week of sep.

Hi bpatel,

Have you recieved the oath letter yet, i havent recieved anything yet. My attorney has filed an inquiry today we will see how it goes.
PLease update if you have got anything.
INspector

Oath letter yet

Hi,
My interview was in Chicago DO on July 2nd Passed with Congratualtions Marked on N652, still waiting for the Oath Letter, just wondering if you have recieved your letter for Oath.

Thanks[/QUOTE
nop havent got any letter yet. by the way which location they asked u to go for oath. i m living near by springfield so they told me around first week of sep.

Hi bpatel,

Anything yet?

no oath letter yet

hello inspector no oath letter as of today i call uscis office they told me to wait 90 days after that. wht happened to urs by ur attorney

I think I am in the same boat as some of you. My priority date is 4/12 and FP 5/22. I have called the 800 number and they said I am cleared by the FBI but they have not send the interview letter yet. I did received the letter requesting to bring more evidence to the interview. How do I find out how to make a Infopass appointment to find out more details? Please advise.

Thanks!

Hi there, This is a great forum !!! I am new here and I will post my timeline for N-400 applied in NSC based on Chicago District Office.

5/18/2007 - Mailed to NSC
5/21/2007 - Priority/Received Date
5/25/2007 - Receipt Notice
6/1/2007 - Fingerprint Notice
6/26/2007 - Fingerprint Appointment

Still waiting for the Interview letter...

I think I am in the same boat as some of you. My priority date is 4/12 and FP 5/22. I have called the 800 number and they said I am cleared by the FBI but they have not send the interview letter yet. I did received the letter requesting to bring more evidence to the interview. How do I find out how to make a Infopass appointment to find out more details? Please advise.

Thanks!

You can make an Infopass appointment at the following USCIS website:

http://infopass.uscis.gov/

You can make an Infopass appointment at the following USCIS website:

http://infopass.uscis.gov/
Hello Lakeshore,

I think I will wait... The very first receipt that I received from USCIS says that "You will be notified of the place and time for the interview approximately 100 days from the receipt notice", so I will wait a little bit more, after those days pass I will schedule an infopass to see what's going on with my case. By the way thanks for your information.

I don't know why is taking soo long at Chicago DO. I heard that Chicago is the fastest DO, and I noticed on this forum that the process takes completely 4 months from the Receipt date to the oath. By the way here is my timeline again.

If you see the citizenship tracker at:
http://www.immihelp.com/tracker/citizenship-tracker.do;jsessionid=3C9DADFC68CB354C8C522774CF1B0030

you will see that the process has slowed down for those with PD after May 1st. For those in June and July the slow down has included NOA and FP appointments as well. For August even NOA is getting delayed due to "front log" in data entry.

Please enter your data in the above tracker so everyone can get a good idea of the trend. Please put LIN-Chicago in your Rcpt number so the trend in local offices can be seen as well.

In my opinion from NOA to getting queued for interview is a function of the service center. Regardless of the local office people in NSC will have the same time line up to hear compared to say for those in TSC. After that it depends on the capacity of the local office to conduct interviews. San Francisco may have a month's backlog, but San Jose has like a 8 month backlog. In the mid-west the process is fast in most places. The delay happens at the oath stage.

I don't know why is taking soo long at Chicago DO. I heard that Chicago is the fastest DO, and I noticed on this forum that the process takes completely 4 months from the Receipt date to the oath. By the way here is my timeline again.

Did InfoPass today. Very few visitors, very friendly CIS staff. By the way, brand new Dell computers, and electronic line management system, which is nice to see implemented. The building itself being repaired as well.

As for the purpose of my visit - not much to be hopeful about. Elected officials - are my best bet at this point.

Hi,

N400 Chicago Timeline

USCIS Received Application : May 30th 2008
Receipt Letter : June 4th 4008
Fingerprint Notification : June 17th 2008
Date of Fingerprint : June 24th 2008
Interview Letter : July 8th 2008
Date of Interview : September 3rd 2008
Inivitation for Oath : September 12th 2008
Oath Ceremony : September 22nd 2008