Chicago Timeline

ccsp

Registered Users (C)
Can anyone share a Time line for Chicago.

Here is my timeline.

Application Mailed:- Dec5, 2006
Application Received:- Dec 8th, 2006
FP Notice:- Dec 22nd, 2006
FP Date:- 01-01-2007
Interview??

Mine is pretty much the same.
Hello ccsp and Cybex,

What is you processing date on the receipt? (This you can find at the very beginning letter that you received) its says "We will notified you for the interview date and place approximately ______ days of this notice".

Thanks,

bpatel

Application mailed-mar 22 07
Recieved -mar 26
check cashed-mar 27
Fp Notice-apr 12
fp done apr 26
interview notice june 07
interview done july 16th:) Passed
oath??apox. sep 1 week

Recieved -mar 26
check cashed-mar 27
Fp Notice-apr 12
fp done apr 26
interview notice june 07
oath??apox. sep 1 week
hello bpatel713,

What is you processing date on the receipt? (This you can find at the very beginning letter that you received) its says "We will notified you for the interview date and place approximately ______ days of this notice".

Thanks,

Oath Letter after interview

Recieved -mar 26
check cashed-mar 27
Fp Notice-apr 12
fp done apr 26
interview notice june 07
oath??apox. sep 1 week

Hi,
My interview was in Chicago DO on July 2nd Passed with Congratualtions Marked on N652, still waiting for the Oath Letter, just wondering if you have recieved your letter for Oath.

Thanks

processing date

hello bpatel713,

Thanks,
my processing date was mar 26th 07

Hi,
My interview was in Chicago DO on July 2nd Passed with Congratualtions Marked on N652, still waiting for the Oath Letter, just wondering if you have recieved your letter for Oath.

Thanks[/QUOTE
nop havent got any letter yet. by the way which location they asked u to go for oath. i m living near by springfield so they told me around first week of sep.

Well, I still have not yet received an Interview Letter. I called the Customer Help line and spoke with a lady she was very helpful. She told me that They are processing a case doe Dec 2006 and I should received an Interview Letter with in a month.

Anyone in Chicago got a IL letter lately?

so im guessing ill have to wait a long time.. my notice date was april 16th and im waiting for the interview letter. the wierd thing is when i looked at others timeline i see some people that are already done with theo ath and had a notice date of march and feb...

Hi,

Thanks[/QUOTE
nop havent got any letter yet. by the way which location they asked u to go for oath. i m living near by springfield so they told me around first week of sep.

The IO didnt tell me abou the location of Oath or the month. But in Chicago area they are held in Courts most of the time.
PLease let me know when you get the Letter for Oath Ceremony and i will do the same.
Thanks

Made an Infopass appointment and went to the local USCIS office in Chicago this morning (Aug, 1). According to the I/O, my case is still pending and is not in the queue for interview.

Region: NSC/Chicago
Priority Date: April 27, 2007
Fingerprint Completed: May 30, 2007
Interview Date: ?
Oath Date: ?

Hi Lakeshore

Does that mean your security checks are completed? Did you ask them this question when they said your case is "pending"?
thanks.
Made an Infopass appointment and went to the local USCIS office in Chicago this morning (Aug, 1). According to the I/O, my case is still pending and is not in the queue for interview.

Region: NSC/Chicago
Priority Date: April 27, 2007
Fingerprint Completed: May 30, 2007
Interview Date: ?
Oath Date: ?