Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any idea of Timelines

Hi Tinku_Shelti1,

Do you have of any idea of the expected time for approval as I am in a strange situation, My H1 expires in Oct (6years) and I have to have my I140 applied by then or I dont know if it has to be approved.

Any Ideas,

Thanks

How long it take to Recive a Harddcopy of Approval

Mine is approved on this week(3/2x), How long it will take to get
an Hard copy from DOL.

hi,

my guess of getting Hard Copy of LC Approval would be mid of May, add 2 months to that for I140 approval...once you apply for I485...you can apply for H1 extension...looking at the current trend you are safe zone...lezzz hope for the best...

tinku

Does it harm to give date of approval?

I am under the impression that it is not fair to declare full case no. so we are suppressing last digit. I never knew that people even suppress last digit of date of approval. Come on. Let us use the forum in a useful manner for every one, instead of just using it (by being scanners or so).
Thanks

When did you receive the case number?

Hi,

When did you receive your case number? and how? I am in the same boat as you, except a month later.

Date sent to SESA : 12/10/2001
Date recd at SESA : 12/12/2001
Date Sent to DOL : 02/20/2002
Case ID : dont have yet!

balak ! can you share details.....

Can you let us know your timelines: when you sent to DOL/ When your status was updated and when you got approved?

Thank you

When did you get case number?

Hi, Ginginakdi

When did you get the case number? Did you call up DOL or get it from your lawyer?

Thanks!

Case Info

Hi,

I got my Case number during the 1st Week of March around 5th or 6th. I sent mail to lcstatus05@doleta.gov with \'Employee Phone\' in the body of the e-mail. It gave all the cases for my employer and my case was there too.

Thanks

Hard Copy times

Well my experience with my case and with some others in my company I should say we have received the LC approval Hard Copy in 7/8 working days. That\'s not bad.

Hope this helps to plan ahead. Also It would be a good idea to keep your I-140 papers ready and when you hear that the LC is approved send it to your lawyer so that when he receives the hard copy he can send it to INS.

My case. LC approved Feb 20. Hard copy received Mar 01
Lawyers send it to INS the next week sometimes.
I-140 RD next monday Mar 11 and ND also Mar 11.

take care guys and let the delay not be on our heads

case numbergb

Hi,
  could you please tell me the procedure to get the case number.u wrote in ur previos mail that u got when u sent mail to lcstatus05@doleta.gov .how many days it takes to get the case number.could u pl tell me more in detail.

Thanks in advance
Bindu

any where between 2month the dol is taling to get the case upadated on the system

Currently they have updated the cases received in the fist week of feb2002

DOL Status

Receipt Date : 12/04/2001
Approved Date : 03/20/2002
Status Updated in the system : 03/21/2002

FYI : You can track in DOL by sending Employer Phone Number or Your case number using this email : LCSTATUS05@doleta.gov

Approved

Case # : 0540373x
DOT Description : software engineer
Received Regional Office: 12/05/2001
Current Status : Certified -- FINAL ACTION On 03/22/2002.

(I did supress, dot code intentianally)

Any new appovals last week? what is the current case number processing? can you guys throw some lig

Congratulations kat2001 and balak, thanks for sharing your info

All the best in the next stages.

Looks like the approval time has crept up from 3 to 3.5+ months. During Jan. and Feb the trend was an accurate 3 months. The good news though is that between 12/12/01 and 12/26/01 there were only ~250 apps. added in the system (maybe due to the Christmas holiday season). Hopefully the timelines will be restored by the end of the month. Any commments on this theory? Any approvals in the 054039XX range? Please post. Thanks

Case number

Case # : 05403801
Received Regional Office: 12/6/2002
Case # : 05404999
Received Regional Office: 1/14/2002
Case # : 05405999
Received Regional Office: 02/05/2002

That is right. There are less cases entered in system during December and January.

Did anyone received case after 2/15/2002?

c4naperville: Thank You.........

Thank you for the Info. I am still waiting for my case number ( Date sent to DOL 02/20/02) and with the info that you gave, i should get my case number in a week or two.

How did you manage to get that info? Can you post it here so that I can also keep track of the progress and post info here!

Keep it up.....

Status
Not open for further replies.