Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Immigration.com states that IL SESA is processing apr19th

hi,
 but Immigration.com states that IL SESA is processing apr19th.so your case shouls have been finished right.Mine was sent to SESA on mar18th.so according to sdd may be I shouls also hear from attorney some news abt mine.

does anyone have any idea about sending from SESA to DOL.do SESA eopole send it or otherwise attoneny shd apply for it?
can ayone help me with answer.

Thnaks
Priya

IL SESA update

My attorneys spoke with IL SESA. They are currently processing my case, PD March 15th and needed some clarification on the title . The attorneys say I should receive an approval or a formal request for clarification in anothr week.
SDD

No Title

Priya,

SESA sends file to DOL and sends a receipt to attorney stating that the case has been forwarded to DOL on this date.
My attorney sent me a receipt when it was forwarded to DOL. Talk to you attorney
I hope this helps
Raj

No Title

Priya,

SESA sends file to DOL and sends a receipt to attorney stating that the case has been forwarded to DOL on this date.
My attorney sent me a receipt when it was forwarded to DOL. Talk to you attorney
I hope this helps
Raj

It is normal to take 4 months

it is normal at this time that SESA take 4 months to send a case to DOL. you can check the SESA processing time on the SESA site.

it is normal at this time that SESA take 4 months to send a case to DOL. you can check the SESA processing time on the SESA site.

SESA to DoL

My case should have been processed, but god only knows the working of INS.
I believe SESA sends it directly to DoL.

Look at your PD

Raj1999

You can always look at your PD (priority date) to determine when SESA received your application. Which should not more than a week from date when your attorney filed your application

Raj

hi,
 but Immigration.com states that IL SESA is processing apr19th.so your case shouls have been finished right.Mine was sent to SESA on mar18th.so according to sdd may be I shouls also hear from attorney some news abt mine.

does anyone have any idea about sending from SESA to DOL.do SESA eopole send it or otherwise attoneny shd apply for it?

Thnaks
Priya

Look at your PD

Raj1999

You can always look at your PD (priority date) to determine when SESA received your application. Which should not more than a week from date when your attorney filed your application

Raj

No Title

Raj1999

Raj

hi,

Thnaks
Priya

it also takes 10-30 days for the DOL to open your file

SESA send my file on March 5, but DOL received on March 28, 23 days diffrence.

No Title

wxm8 - Do u have know how many cases DOL is processing every day. I think last I know it was 50 per day

Re : rajb00

I dno not know, based on my guess around 50-75 everyday
with two analyst working on RIR

Status
Not open for further replies.