Chicago Regional DOL Tracker - Old (Archived on 09/22/2004)

Status
Not open for further replies.
to call is 312-886-2928

the number to call is 312-886-2928.Yes, mine was PD march 18 and i received case number just 1 week back.But I really dont know when My attorney applied for.
SO What I am thinking is he should have applied on Mar 18.
I didnt know we will have 2 case numbsrs.My attorney told that this case number is from IL DOL.IS that means it is SESA?

Thnaks
Priya

Calling applicants between with DOL rcvd dt between 01/28/02 - 02/11/02

Where r u guys?

the tracker does not show any of your cases...

please post ur details.... there are about 700 case numbers atleast that were issued......

No Title

Thanks again. Actually my lawyer sent my case on Apr 4 th. He also said that I would get 2 receipts. I think first from SESA and second from IL DOL. But I am not fully sure how this process works and where does the file go to first.

In my case I havent even got the first receipt and its almost 1 and a half month now so that is why I am getting concerned.

IS this tel number for the first place .ALso what info would they ask me to give them to get my case no.

Thanks again !!

jan-28th-cases approved here is one such

Case # : 054056xx
 DOT Code : 030.162-014
 Received Regional Office : 01/28/2002
 Current Status : Certified -- FINAL ACTION On 05/14/2002.

Good Luck

IL SESA

Lets track the IL SESA:

SDD file no 4376X, PD 3/14/02, RIR
Priya_nnn file no 42687, PD 3/18/02, RIR??

What are yours?
SDD

Hardcopy received?

My lawyer just sent me an email this morning that my LC was approved. So I assume that he received the hard copy?! (If that is true, it surprise me because it took less than 10 days to get hardcopy).

Please add me to ur list

Sorry,I gave wrong number.
4382X,PD 3/18/02 RIR

Please add me in ur list

Thanks
Priya

IL SESA tracker

File no, PD, RIR/nonRIR

sdd 4376X, 3/14, RIR
priya_nnn 4382X, 3/18, RIR

Anyone else out there???

Can someone tell me the significance of DOT code?

Can someone tell me the significance of DOT code?

Raj

LC approved

I am Very very happy to inform you that my LC finally approved.
Good job Chicago DOL,Specially Mr PTIME, keep up. Good luck, guys.

Case # : 054056xx
Type : RIR
Received Regional Office: 01/28/2002
Current Status : Certified -- FINAL ACTION On 05/16/2002.

once again Good luck to everybody and see you wonderful guys in I-140 forum.

I am also very thankfull to immigrationportal.com for allowing us to post our messages. this helps us to know what is happening to keep cool insted of incresing our BP.(because most of HR departments and attorney\'s say "dont distrub us we will let you know when it happens"big attitude )

i will post my hard copy receipt dt if my attorney informs me.

Cheer up Guys...sometimes it pays to be late.

c This news is courtesy of www.immigration-law.com

b INS Schedule of I-140-485 Concurrent Filing Rule.

The INS is scheduled, according to their plan, to publish this regulation in June 2002. The rule is expected to be published in the form of "final interim" regulation with the comment period ending in October 2002. It is not a proposed regulation and the regulation will go into effect upon the date of release or certain date which is provided in the regulation.

This regulation will allow the Forms I-140 and I-485 to be filed concurrently when a visa is immediately available, thereby improving the efficiency of the system, as well as customer service This rule will also allow the alien worker to apply for employment authorization (Form I-765, Application for Employment Authorization) and advance parole authorization (Form I-131, Application for Travel Document) while the Form I-485 is pending.

i (I think they meant i-140 in the end there)

b NSC EB-485 Delays and Good News Ahead

People have been wondering why EB-485 processing times have not progressed for the last month. As we posted earlier, the INS has been conducting Interagency Border Inspection System checks on all cases, including EB-485 applications. With limited number of adjudicators, it has caused delay in processing.

NSC has reported to the AILA that now the employment-based I-485 adjudication team has expanded, and has 2 to 3 more adjudicators, and approximately 4 to 5 more adjudicators are expected to join the team. Accordingly, it is expected that the NSC will achieve a higher rate of EB-485 completions in the coming month.

Hi,
My case details are as follows
054062xx DOL RCVD Dt :- 02/12/2002.

I am waiting on my approval from chicago DOL.
Chai

PD 04/04

I am also waiting on case number from SESA. My PD is 04/04. Please tell me who to call to get this number. Thanks !!

re: PD 04/04

Check with your lawyer. It took both me and priya_nnn around 2 months to get the file no. So don\'t worry. Is it RIR?
SDD

DOL Processing Feb 05, 2002

I called today and came to know from certifying officer that they are looking at cases received on Feb 5th, 2002.

Status
Not open for further replies.