Chicago Passport Stamping Info

puneet_gcard

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks.
Does anyone know where the parking lot is near the Chicago USCIS office on Jackson Blvd. I have heard of a public parking lot on the side of State St(south of the USCIS building ($6 for all day). Where exactly is this lot. Can anoyone please give me directions on it.

I am planning to go there tommorrow and want to find out contact details (telephone number and street address of the parking lot). Also are there any other alternatives for cheap parking.

The appointment is in the afternoon. Your help will be deeply appreciated.

Regards to ALL !
Puneet

puneet_gcard said:
Hi Folks.
Does anyone know where the parking lot is near the Chicago USCIS office on Jackson Blvd. I have heard of a public parking lot on the side of State St(south of the USCIS building ($6 for all day). Where exactly is this lot. Can anoyone please give me directions on it.

I am planning to go there tommorrow and want to find out contact details (telephone number and street address of the parking lot). Also are there any other alternatives for cheap parking.

The appointment is in the afternoon. Your help will be deeply appreciated.

Regards to ALL !
Puneet

Please check the attachemt.

There are many public parking lot in the 'red circle'. Find a cheap one!

;)

Last edited by a moderator:
IDreams said:
Please check the attachemt.

There are many public parking lot in the 'red circle'. Find a cheap one!

;)

Thanks a lot IDreams !! You have made my life a lot easier when I go there. I have lived and worked in the suburbs and been downtown only a few times. It has been very hard to find out how much a parking lot costs until I get inside. Because of so much traffic we have to keep moving. Then I am stuck with it.

Is there a way to know before I get inside the parking lot how much it will cost?:) :)

puneet_gcard said:
Thanks a lot IDreams !! You have made my life a lot easier when I go there. I have lived and worked in the suburbs and been downtown only a few times. It has been very hard to find out how much a parking lot costs until I get inside. Because of so much traffic we have to keep moving. Then I am stuck with it.

Is there a way to know before I get inside the parking lot how much it will cost?:) :)

A. Yes, you can look their price post before you get inside. Maybe you need just one or two U-turn for to find the cheap one.

Good luck
;)

PS: Those parking lot are not garage, they are open P lot, so it is very easy to see the price.

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
****** IMPORTANT: PHOTOGRAPH ISSUE ******************

Puneet & others,
I had the stamping today at 10.30am and I suggest you to take photographs according to their standards.

we were sent back to get new pictures and I ended up paying 65$/2 people for the pictures.

The lady at the counter sending back many people for the photo issues,

Make sure you have
1. White background
2. No shadow behind the ears
3. No hair on the ears, ears should be visible fully

It's no fun guys, please make sure you have the perfect picture,

Pass this on!!!!!

Good luck

gsumk said:
****** IMPORTANT: PHOTOGRAPH ISSUE ******************

Puneet & others,
I had the stamping today at 10.30am and I suggest you to take photographs according to their standards.

we were sent back to get new pictures and I ended up paying 65$/2 people for the pictures.

The lady at the counter sending back many people for the photo issues,

Make sure you have
1. White background
2. No shadow behind the ears
3. No hair on the ears, ears should be visible fully

It's no fun guys, please make sure you have the perfect picture,

Pass this on!!!!!

Good luck

Thanks very much gsmuk for letting us know !!

I do have the pictures. Now do they want the pics according to the new specs (which is looking straight) as opposed to previus way in which we were looking sideways. Just wanted to double check that.

Secondly: Do they verify the date of birth in the InfoPass appointment. Becuase I might have made a typo by putting in the wrong date of birth for me.

Thanks in advance !!

WEnt there today at 11:30

I parked at one of the lot on Jackson and Dearbon and it is $5 for first 20 mins. Mine finished with in 45 mins and I paid $11. Its on the bylane on jackson just before dearborn. Also for photos if you have a problem (Full frontal) go to Walgreen right opposite to the USCIS office they only charge $6:99+tax for 2 photos.. My wife had issues with photos as small amount of hair was covering her ear (top portion).