Chicago - Broadway ASC - Go a week earlier than FP Appointment Date

footballfan_kb

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

I have received a Code 3 Appointment for the coming Saturday. I just received the notice yesterday. I have a planned trip for this weekend and want to know if anyone has tried going to Chicago ASC on Broadway earlier than the appointment date. If so, what was the experience? Please post postive or negative experience.

I might try going there either on Tuesday or Wednesday and see if they can do my fingerprints then instead of Saturday.

Thanks

Can you go a week earlier than FP Appointment Date

Hi,

I have read in various forums that you can walk in on a Wednesday to an ASC to get fingerprinting done. Is that true? Please confirm if anyone has done that or tried to do that.

Thanks

Hi,

I have received a Code 3 Appointment for the coming Saturday. I just received the notice yesterday. I have a planned trip for this weekend and want to know if anyone has tried going to Chicago ASC on Broadway earlier than the appointment date. If so, what was the experience? Please post postive or negative experience.

I might try going there either on Tuesday or Wednesday and see if they can do my fingerprints then instead of Saturday.

Thanks

We had one for my kid and we went couple of days earlier and no questions asked and they were very nice.