chicago asylum office

man
I honestly don't know what the Chicago office is doing. You have been waiting 1.5 years for your decision. Look at SF and LA. People get decisions from these offices in 6 months

I applied to Chicago office in late December. I haven't got the fingerprint notice yet
i dont know she said they have pinch of cases and i need to wait

hey i checked my mail and found this today
Decision Was Mailed
We reached a decision in your case. You should expect to receive the decision in the mail shortly. You must follow the instructions in your decision letter as to what you should do next.
my case is showing 1667 days on clock dose anybody know what's next if this look like positive or negative .has anyone gone thru this stage yet?

hey i checked my mail and found this today
Decision Was Mailed
We reached a decision in your case. You should expect to receive the decision in the mail shortly. You must follow the instructions in your decision letter as to what you should do next.
my case is showing 1667 days on clock dose anybody know what's next if this look like positive or negative .has anyone gone thru this stage yet?

Is your clock stopped or running?

I don't seriously know what is the difference? this is the message on my case. Your case has been pending with USCIS for 1674 days, not including delays, and the USCIS portion of the EAD Clock is currently running. If your case is no longer pending with USCIS, the time noted here may not be complete. For more information, please see the USCIS website.

I don't seriously know what is the difference? this is the message on my case. Your case has been pending with USCIS for 1674 days, not including delays, and the USCIS portion of the EAD Clock is currently running. If your case is no longer pending with USCIS, the time noted here may not be complete. For more information, please see the USCIS website
i guess there clock stop

I don't seriously know what is the difference? this is the message on my case. Your case has been pending with USCIS for 1674 days, not including delays, and the USCIS portion of the EAD Clock is currently running. If your case is no longer pending with USCIS, the time noted here may not be complete. For more information, please see the USCIS website

i guess there clock stop
Hey Franklin lobs, did you get your decision