Chennai Region But Calcutta Stamping

sendhil_s

Registered Users (C)
I've an H1B Visa Stamping appointment at the Calcutta Embassy next month. I'm from the Chennai Region but due to the unavailabilty of dates, I'm going to Calcutta. Please share your experiences if you are/were in similar situation.

Thanks

Hi GXR,

Can you gone for First time stamping?If possible can you give some kind of over all interview experience........That will help us lot og people.Thanks for your input

I have already posted my experience (IN October 2004). Please search through the archives and let me know if you can find it. If not, i'll post it again. Not a problem.

Is saying that since I did not get appointment at chennai hence I came to calcutta a good enough reason for the question why here and not chennai.
Or do I need to demonstrate an "urgent need to travel" other than that.

Thanks.

real reason

Do you have a real reason to go early? I am going to Calcutta because I have to travel for business reasons. If you are not, you should take a later appointment in Chennai and leave your space for others who really need it.

niceone said:
gxr,

I didn't find ur oct 2004 thread. Do u remeber the title??Thx

Click on gxr's ID and then click "find all posts by gxr", he has around 30 posts.