Chennai interview - order of P4 documents - photos

ar sr

Registered Users (C)
Successful CPers, please help ...
Following the order of documents from Srifx\'s posting and P4 letter from Consulate, it seems you submit with all docs kept inside the passport. Where do you keep the immigration photos -as the first thing inside the passport or do we separately submit it? This may not be critical but would like to avoid unnecessary hassle/delays...
THanks in advance.

What documents you put in the passport and give?

I read it in few other places where in people refer to Srifx\'s doc about ordering the docs. Putting some docs inside the passport etc... I would appreciate if any can give a link to that discussion or if you have saved that information, please post it here.

You would be of great help to people like me.

can anybody confirm whether they will return the original docs if we submit

anything including the marriage photo\'s..on the spot or along with the passport.just to clarify in case.

Are we allowed to take marriage album instead of photos?

All we have is album. We do not have any seperate photos. (If i need to, I will have to tear the photos from the album). Do they allow you to take the album inside Or...

Passport amendment to reflect marriage

Hi,
   Do the passports of both the husband and wife need to be amended to reflect marriage, even if the wife\'s name has not been changed after the marriage?
   Acc. to immihelp.com, for Chennai, this needs to be done. Do we know if this is required, and if so can this be done at the Indian consulate in SFO? I wonder why this is a requiremenent specifically for Chennai.

Thanks

As per previous postings, in this case GC of your wife will have her passport name

if you change her name in the passport before going for interview she will get her GC with
her name after marriage.