Chennai B1 Apt is full , I took appt at DELHI is that OK to do??

sunissunny

Registered Users (C)
I took appointment for my parents at DELHI in APRIl since CHENNAI is full. My DAD can speak english but MOM can't, is this will be any problem.
They both got 3month VISA before from CHENNAI 2 years back, but they have not visited US at that time because they were busy.

Question is,

Do they will face any problem in DELHI becos my MOM can't speak english?
Or Do they will have any problem becos they have not visited US even thought they got the VISA before?

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks,

Sunny

Not a Problem !!

Well Sunny,
As far I know, Only ur Dad will be asked (like most cases / personal exp) and he can answer translate ur mom's if need be.... Since they appear together on a Single Appt... ya don;t have to worry.

Note : Again it is my personal exp. and situation may differ in real scenario...

Thanks,
Immidude74

Thanks

Thanks Immidude74. They are tied to one App'tmnt.

Jasmine04 --

Yes it looks like we need to show some reason to go to Delhi.
My dad is having vacation in MAY and he want to spend it in US, I think it may be the valid reason. becos we can't get appointment in CHENNAI till JUNE/JULY.

How did the visa appt for your parents go sunissunny

My parents are in the same boat.

will not visiting affect the next time

hello there,
but the question of not visiting affecting the future chances of visa still remains unanswered. can anyone please comment on that. does it have a detrimental effect or no effect at all??
vins

My parents visa was rejected in Chennai yesterday. And the consular officer was very upset that my parents did not take an appointment in our native toungue since she asked a question to my mom who couldn't speak in English and my mom was unable to reply. The officer was unhappy that my Dad was trying to reply for her. Just wanted to share this with you folks.