Chennai April Interview

srinivasg

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

Just called Chennai consulate, My interview is scheduled for April 19th.

Please add to this thread if you have interview scheduled for April in Chennai. We can share information.

-sg

EB1
I140AD - 9/16/04
P3 Sent to consulate - 1/26/05
Interview Date - 4/19/05

My CP interview at chennai is on april 20th. Mine is EB2. I got the necessary information from this website. If any one has suggestions please feel free

Raj

Hi Srinivas G,

Good Luck for your interview. I am looking for April/May Interview too.

I checked the link. It is not yet showing April dates.

How did you get your date? What is the number Youhave called to find out about the date?

Thanks for your reply.

Raghu Tadimeti
tadimetir@yahoo.com

Srinivas,

Thanks for the reply. I got the reply for the e-mail from Conuslate. Looks like I will have to wait.

Good Luck!

Raghu

I have my interview on April 20th @ 9.00 AM. I received my Packet 4 on 15th March at my Chennai address. Also requested the electronic copy of Packet 4 contents from consulate and they were very prompt in sending the documents.

My POE is Newark, NJ.

-Vijay.

My Priority date is 10/9/2001. My case was forwarded from NVC to Chennai consulate on February 16th - EB2 category. I called Chennai consulate and my interview date might be on May.

financial statement

Is it a must to have financial statement from employer for CP at Chennai. My employer is parnoid and reluctant to give financial statement.

Mine is EB2. Interview at chennai is on 20th of april at 9 A.M. I gor interview letter at my bangalore address on 18th.

I have my tax return, bank statements and W-2 form and employment letter. what should i do if employer does not give financial statement?

Any suggestions?

Raj

rajsiddappa said:
Is it a must to have financial statement from employer for CP at Chennai. My employer is parnoid and reluctant to give financial statement.

{Financial statements from the employer are not mandatory}

Mine is EB2. Interview at chennai is on 20th of april at 9 A.M. I gor interview letter at my bangalore address on 18th.

I have my tax return, bank statements and W-2 form and employment letter. what should i do if employer does not give financial statement?

{The documents you have listed should suffice.}

Any suggestions?

Raj

{my responses}

Raju

Guys, I have a quick question regarding surcharge fee for Consulate ($45) which rajsidappa mentioned in another thread. Consulate didn't mention anything about that in my Packet 4 documents or my appointment letter.

Did anyone else who received packet 4 contains information about this.

-Vijay.

april interview

Dear Vijay,

My understanding is that they are going to charge this from april onwards. This is not a big deal. You can take a DD for Rs 1980. If they donot take it you can cancel and get back the money. Or sombody said you can pay cash also if not you have to come out of embassy take DD and go back in. What ever it is, not a big deal. There are other things to worry.

Best of luck for your interview

Raj

Vijay,

Post March 8th 2005, this additional Surcharge is to paid at the consulate. Its mentioned in the appointment letter .

BTW I couldnt call you last weekend, I will call this saturday..

-sg

Thank you Raj and Srinivas for your reply. As Srinivas said, it's not mentioned in my appointment letter. Anyways, that's a good suggestion which Raj told.

-Vijay.

In my appointment letter thy said that i have to get a Demand Draft for $45 per applicant as Surcharge.

My interview is on April 22nd .

Thanks
Naveen