CHEERS UP!!!!!! Ya......hoo.......!!! Long_way Approved. RD 9/00, ND 10/00. I-140 was approved for

longway

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,

First of all I thanks to our great Rajiv Khanna for hosting a great website and all active surfers to this discussion board for posting their details and keeping up the confidence of all gc waiters. Also, my many many thanks to myladoor for Immitracker.com

I heard approval of myself, my wife and two kids on AVM tonight that "This case has been approved on August 29th,2001." I was so frustrated since last week that I stopped checking AVM daily. I checked AVM on 29th evening at about 7:00 PM and at that point messagewas "case received...will take about 365 days to..." message. I didn\'t checked AVM yesterday. Being Friday and long weekend, I thought let me check whether there is any LABOUR-DAY gift for me? We all are working always with H.H.H. (Hands, Heads and Heart)in this great country for prospority of self and of this nation eventhough employment structure works with H.H. only (no heart - hiring and firing). So, this is really a great labour day gift for me.

Here is my details:
EB2, INDIA
PD: June 99
I-140 AD: Aug 00 .... Approved for CP eventhough didn\'t demanded for it.
RD: 9/11/00
ND: 10/10/00
FP: 12/12/00
Re-do fingerprint for wife on: 6/27/01
NO RFE.
AD:8/29/00

First time called IIO on 6th August,01 to check status of my case for receipt of fingerprints for self and my wife. IIO told me that "At present we are processing 1st October cases and I don\'t know why your case is not asssigned to anybody. Refinger print might be cause of delay. Wait for 60 days and then call again."

I talked to my lawyer\'s parlegal and ask what is this 60 days wait period? She was not sure but she called twice on 9th and 10th of August to find out the reason. But she couldn\'t get me any reason.

After that, I started surfing here (till then I haven\'t visited this site that frequently) and we established long discussion under "Pending discussion again (IMPORTANT)" to findout probable casue of delay. As my I-140 was approved for CP, I called NVC and talk to the rep. there and per him they have transferd my file to Mumbai on 31st August,2000. I was scared very much and frustrated too because of delay. But, this discussion platform keeps my confidence up. Again thanks to Rajiv.

I will be updating Immitracker. I have another name there.

Finally, I urge everybody here to keep up the confidence and faith in GOD. LONG_WAY will not be that long. GOOD LUCK TO ALL!!!!

for LONG-WAIT

My I-140 mentioned about sending it to NVC etc etc..does that mean my case is approved for CP ? I already had my FP done, (VSC)
Just want to make sure my I485 is in VSC not at a consular post !!
thanks

No Title

Long_way, congratulations on your approval!!!

You approval gives lot of confidence to folks who got their I-140 approved for CP though they didn\'t ask for it. I am in the same boat too. My I-140 file was sent to Mubai in October 2000 and thinking that it delays my approval atleast few weeks than it would have been.

thanks guys!!! I haven\'t find short and faster way but my GOD did it. I have very much faith in GOD

Please go through "Pending discussion again (IMPORTANT) thread.. there are tons of info. about

Hope you will find the detail from that thread. If not, I will help you out. Thnaks.

Msg for long_way ..help CP approved 140 guys

As your I485 was approved , now please call NVC
and check if they sent the file to INS .
If you can let us know this info it will do a lot
folks who are suffering from INS mistake , a great good .

I think the original file is required before approval .

Let us hear from the horse\'s mouth !

Message for long_way .. PL PL HELP CP approved 140 , suffering folks

for long_way.. PLLLLLL help

I called NVC and still same message there that...

I called NVC around 2:30 pm today and still there is same message that - Packet-3 forms sent to "attorney of records"....
As somebody mentioned in the thread under title "Pending discussion again (IMPORTANT)" that there are chances that files are not physically transfered to US consulate in home country but through cable.
In my case when I spoke to NVC rep. 2 weeks before, he told me that your file is transfered to Mumbai on 31st Aug,00. But, my lawyer said that could not be the case as we (lawyer\'s office) haven\'t received packet-3 and until we confirm NVC about intention to file for CP, they (NVC) will not forward file to home country.
Please go through discussion thread "Pending discussion..." That will give you more info.
I know you are passing through lot of frustration as I passed through, but our wishes are always with you. you will get yours pretty soon.
Thanks and good luck.

I am in the same boat.

RD OCT2000, ND DEC 2000, EB2 INDIA, I-140 approved for CP

I talked to NVC, they send my I-140 approval to Madras. I talked to IIO at VSC, she don\'t know if they have my I-140 with them or not at this time. I don\'t know what the heck I am going to do about this.

Need some advice

thanks in advance